In today’s complex work environment, we are dependent on printers for meeting varied work requirements at home or at the workplace. Nowadays, companies are manufacturing advanced multifunctional printers to streamline complex work requirements. In this context, Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI Monochrome Multifunction printer is a perfect choice. Equipped with a strong power backup facility and high-resolution print technology, it is the most demanding printer, particularly for the office environment. Therefore, you must have a fair knowledge regarding Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI Monochrome Multifunction printer setup, so that, you can achieve productive results. Even though it comes with impressive capabilities, there are plenty of options which you can operate to enjoy secure printing. In this article, we will provide you through the setup process of Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI Monochrome printer so that you never have to face any technical glitch in the near future.
This section of the article will focus on the key settings which you can customize to meet your specific requirements. Modifying the settings is not a big deal and it will save time as well.
1. The power on which the Installation Wizard runs, you will find the Language menu option. Here, you need to press the Up/Down arrows in order to select your specific language and then press OK.
2. In the next step, you will find the ‘Format Date menu’ option. Select the up/down arrows to choose any one of the following formats:
3. Once you are done, you will find the Set Date menu. Now, you can either press the buttons on the keyboard in order to enter the date or press the Up/Down arrows to set the size of the value as shown on the screen. After that, press OK. Here, you need to format the time and set the default paper size.
4. Select the ‘Allow Upgrade’ option as a YES or NO and then press OK.
5. In the next step, you will find the Admin Passcode option. If you select Yes, enter a value on the SetAdminPasscode field and subsequently on the CfmAdminPasscode menu.
6. Now, the Customer Support menu will be displayed. Follow the instructions as mentioned below:
7. The machine will reboot while the Initializing screen appears before you.
The Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI Monochrome Multifunction printer is compatible with 802.11 wireless networks. You need to ensure that the location where the machine is being installed must be under the coverage of the 802.11 wireless networks. This option is basically provided by a nearby router or an access point which connects to the Ethernet physically. The machine will support the connectivity only when a wireless connection is required. Remember, the machine will fail to connect to the wireless connection if the network cable is attached. There are various methods to configure the wireless connection.
If you choose to set up the wireless connectivity, follow the step-by-step instructions as outlined below:
At first, press the Machine Status button. Now, press the Up/Down arrows and select the Network. In the next step, type the ‘Administrator Password’ using the alphanumeric keypad. Here, press the Up/Down arrows to select the Wifi. This helps you to select the Wifi-set up accordingly. You will find two options ie, the Wizard and the Custom.
If you wish to edit the SSID information manually, you need to select Custom. Once you select this option, the SSID screen will appear.
You can choose any one of the options that suit you best. The workarounds are simple and easy to apply. Once you have executed the methods successfully, you can connect your Xerox printer to the wireless connectivity without any problem. Further, download the requisite drivers and connect the printer to a device to execute the printing job.
Follow the guidelines suggested above with due attention and don’t miss out any step. It will surely benefit you with the procedure of Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI Monochrome Multifunction printer setup. If you find the solutions helpful, don’t forget to share your feedback with us.