Xerox Workcentre 6027/ni all-in-one color led laser printer is one of the most popular printing devices that can fulfill all your printing necessities. Once you buy this printer, then at first, all you have to do is to perform a Xerox Workcentre 6027/ni all-in-one color led laser printer setup. If you are not aware of this setup process, then, let us guide you. Using this article, you will be able to perform the task on a quick note.
Xerox Workcentre 6027/NI All-in-one Color Led Laser Printer Setup: Easy Steps
Here are the effective steps using which you can apply so that you are able to perform the action on your own.
Step 1: Unbox the Printer
In order to set up your printer, at first, you have to unbox it and remove the tapes from it. Once done, you have to plug in your printer and turn it on. this is the first step towards the setup process. Now, let’s perform the setup process for the Xerox printer.
Step 2: Connect the Printer with the USB
In order to connect your printer with the USB, you may need to have appropriate and compatible Windows OS or Macintosh OS X version 10.5 or later. After that, you have to perform the steps mentioned below.
- At first, turn Off your printer.
- Now, try to connect the B-marked end of the standard USB cable, which is situated in the back of the printer.
- Once done, try to attach the power cord and plug in your computer, as well as, turn it On.
- Now, try to connect the A end of the USB cable or the USB port of the computer.
- When you will be able to see the ‘Windows found new hardware’ dialog box just Cancel this option.
- Now, you are ready to install the print drivers.
Connect the Printer With Wired Network
- At first, be sure that the printer is turned off.
- Once done, try to attach a category 5 or better Ethernet cable from the printer to the network or the router socket. In this case, you can also use an Ethernet hub or the router. Now, try to connect your printer with the hub or the router with the second cable. Now, connect to any port on the hub or router except the uplink port.
- Once done, try to attach the power cord, and turn on the printer.
Now, you have to assign the IP address to your printer. Once you complete this step, now, let’s focus on the next step.
Assigning IP Address
In order to assign the IP address, try to follow the steps mentioned below:
- At first, go to the Control Panel, as well as, tap on the machine’s Start button.
- Now, tap on the Tools button.
- Go to the Admin settings and select the Network option.
- Go to the Ethernet option and locate the TCP/IP option.
- Now, go to the ‘Get IP Address’ section.
- Select the panel, as well as, click on the OK option.
- In the restart system prompt, tap on the options Close.
- Tap on the IP address.
- Now, using the keypad, insert the address as xxxx where x is the number from 0-255
- In order to clear the existing number, tap on the option Clear.
- In order to enter a one or two digit number, advance to the next cell.
- When you are able to enter the third digit, the cursor will move to the next cell.
- Once you enter the number of the last cell, tap on the option OK.
- In the Restart System prompt, you have to tap on the option Close.
- Once done, turn Off your printer and turn it on again.
In this way, you will be able to perform the action without any hassle.
Step 3: Install the Printer Driver
- In order to install this printer driver, you have to insert the Software documentation disc into the appropriate drive present in your computer. If you notice that, the installer does not support automatically, then open the drive and double click on the setup.exe installer file.
- Once done, tap on the ‘Install software’ option.
- Now, in the license agreement page, you have to select ‘I agree’ section and after that, tap on the Next.
- Choose the Network Installation, as well as, tap on the option Next.
- From the ‘Discovered printer’ list, you have to select your printer and tap on the option against ‘Add printer’. Now, tap on the option Next.
- In the printer list, you have to choose your printer, as well as, tap on the option which is Next.
- In the ‘Software and documentation’ window, you have to uncheck the box for any undesirable option.
- Tap on the option Next.
- To complete the installation, you have to tap on the option Finish.
Installing Print Drivers using the USB
In order to install the printer driver, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, install the Software and the documentation disc. into the appropriate drive of your computer.
- If you notice that the installer is not starting automatically, you have to double tap on the setup.exe installer file.
- Once done, you have to tap on the ‘Install software’.
- Now, in the licensed agreement page, tap on the option ‘I Agree’ and after that, tap on Next.
- In order to install the Printer Support software, choose the software and tap on the option against Next.
- In the software documentation window, you have to clear all undesired options and tap OK to continue.
- Tap on the Finish option to complete the installation process.
After performing the setup process, you will be able to print from the connected system. Once you complete the setup process, check the printing capability. You can print a test page with the help of this new setup printer.
Here are some expert guidance, hopefully, using these steps, you will be able to set up the Xerox printer easily. Try to follow each and every step carefully to proceed with Xerox Workcentre 6027/ni all-in-one color led laser printer setup. It is recommended, not to skip any steps. If you encounter any kind of system glitches while performing these steps, post your queries in the comment section.