Printers are a basic necessity in our everyday work life and to accomplish all these printing jobs Xerox Phaser printers serves the best. It is quite tough to set up a printer if you don’t know the exact process. But, if you know the correct way to set up a printer it is a really easy job. If you want to know the process of Xerox Phaser 3260/DI Monchrome Laser Printer setup, then we are here to help you in every way, at the time of setting your printer device. Let’s start the process.
Easy Way for Xerox Phaser 3260/DI Monchrome Laser Printer Setup:
Now, we are going to explain the easiest and quickest process to set up the Xerox printer.
Setup the Printer using the Manufacturer’s Instructions and Installation Disc:
You can use the installation CD that you got with the printer and follow the onscreen instructions. To do so, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to add paper to the tray and install the cartridges in the printer, one by one.
- Once you are done with that, to install the printer drivers, you need to insert the installation CD and then, you need to run the Printer Setup application, generally, it is denotated as ‘setup.exe’
- And then, you need to connect the printer to a computer. You can connect them with the help of the USB cable.
- After that, on your computer, you have to navigate to the Printers folder.
- And now, you should print a test page. To do so follow these steps. If you are using Windows Operating system, then you have to right-click on the printer icon to start the process. Then, go to the ‘Properties’ and hit the button named ‘Print Test Page’.
If you are using a Mac device, then you need to hit the ‘Options & Supplies’ button. After doing so, you need to go to the ‘Utility’ tab and then, hit the option ‘Print Test Page’.
It is really important to know the proper procedure for setting the printer. Hope, after knowing the process, from this article, you will be able to complete the task Xerox Phaser 3260/DI Monchrome laser printer setup without any hassle.