Samsung produces one of the most popular printers in this global market. However, despite being a popular one, it is not free from the technical flaws. As a result of which you can encounter Samsung printer keeps jamming error on your own. If you have already faced the error and want to resolve it, then you are the perfect page. With the help of this article, you will be able to resolve the matter quickly. But before going to that part, at first, let’s focus on the causes due to which you are getting this error. After that, you will be walked through the solutions part.
Causes for Samsung printer keeps jamming Error
Due to several reasons, you can encounter this error where your Samsung printer keeps jamming with your device. For instance-
- Once you load paper incorrectly, to the printer, then, you can encounter this error with your printer.
- In case, if you are using a damaged roller, then, you may come across the paper jam error.
- If you are using low-quality paper, it may cause this kind of errors with your printer.
- In some cases, low-quality cartridges can also cause this error.
- You can also encounter this error if some internal glitches remain present in your printer.
After knowing the causes, now, let’s focus on the solutions to fix this particular error.
Resolve Samsung printer paper jam Error
Here are some expert provided steps, using which, you will be able to resolve this particular error on your own.
Method 1: Turn Off Your Printer
In order to deal with a paper jam, at first, you have to turn off your printer. If you don’t do this, then, you may notice that the components of your printer are moving while you are trying to unjam your printer. So, try to turn your printer off and start the troubleshooting process.
Method 2: Find and Remove Jammed Papers
- In order to eliminate any loose paper which you find in your printer’s loading tray.
- Once done, you have to press the Resume button situated on the front of your printer.
- Now, remove the stuck paper., in that case, you have to remove one sheet at a time. And you have to start this process from the middle section.
- Once done, try to check the remaining bits of a paper.
After that, if you notice that, you won’t be able to resolve the jammed paper issue, then try to follow the next method mentioned below.
Method 3: Clear jam from the rear part of your printer
If you won’t be able to clear the paper jam from the loading tray, then, you have to clear it from the rear part. In that case, try to follow the steps mentioned below.
Remove rear access panel
In order to perform this action, you have to remove the rear access panel, using the steps mentioned below.
- At first, try to search and locate for the knob or access tab which is situated in the back of the printer panel. If you notice that, it is a knob then you have to move it to the clock position.
- Once done, you have to remove the panel and after that, you have to pull out the jammed paper.
- Search and eliminate the small bits of paper stuck on your printer.
- After that, you have to replace and secure the rear panel of your printer.
Remove Two-sided Printing Accessory To Clear the paper
- At first, you have to tap on both RELEASE buttons which are situated in the back of the printer and remove it carefully.
- Now, try to remove the panel carefully and pull out the jammed paper.
- Once done, you have to remove the small bits of your printer.
- Now, you have to push the module back in the snap it into the place.
- Here, you have to press the button which is situated in the top of the module as well as open the door.
- After that, you have to locate and clear away the small papers which remain.
- After completing this step, you have to close the rear module door.
If you won’t be able to resolve this Samsung printer keeps jamming error with your device, then, you have to go through the next section.
Method 4: Pull the paper out from the under the front cover
If you won’t be able to resolve this Samsung printer paper jam issue after performing the previous steps, then, you have to follow these steps mentioned below.
- Locate the front cover of your printer.
- Now, make an attempt to remove the jammed paper by pulling it out under the front cover.
If you won’t be able to perform this task, then, try to move on to the new method mentioned below.
Method 5: Check the state of the roller
As you can encounter this error due to the inconveniences present in the roller, then, you can encounter this error. In that case, try to check the status of your roller using the steps mentioned below.
- At first, try to unplug your computer as well as disconnecting it from the power cord of the power outlet.
- Once done, you have to see the carriage to check whether it moves freely to the right side or not. In that case, don’t force your printer to move, if you notice that, it is stuck. It can damage your printer.
- Now, you have to remove the ink cartridge.
- Next, you have to remove any paper placed in the loading tray, without removing the drawer.
- Once done, you have to remove the two-sided printing module or the rear access door.
- With the help of your fingers, you have to rotate the rollers towards the top of the printer for three full rotations.
- After completing these steps, you have to replace the printing accessory or the rear access door.
- Replace all of the ink cartridges.
- Plug in your printer and turn it on.
After performing these steps, you will be able to resolve this matter in a quick note.
Here are some simple steps, using which, you will be able to troubleshoot this particular error on your own. In that case, try to follow each and every step carefully and try to avoid step jumping. If you encounter any kind of glitches while performing the steps, then you can leave a comment in the comments section. If you find this article helpful, then, you can also encourage us using your valuable comments.