While working with Samsung printers, the users receive a lot of errors, out of which, the error 11-1112 is the most common. This error mainly occurs due to fault in the printer driver. Due to this error, the printer abruptly stops printing. Printers effectively reduce our workload by printing documents in no time and thus, such errors are indeed annoying. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some easy ways to resolve the issue.
Possible Causes Behind Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1112
The issue mainly generates due to fault in the printer driver. But there are some additional causes that can lead to this error. Have a look:
- If you are using an outdated firmware version, then you might receive this error.
- Damaged hardware components can also lead to this error.
Efficient Ways: Fix Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1112
The basic guidelines to fix Samsung printer error code 11-1112 are mentioned in this section.
- Manually update the system.
- Reinstall the printer’s application based software.
Manually Update the System
- At first, reboot your computer and log-in as Administrator.
- Press the windows key and click on the option ‘All Programs’.
- Next, choose ‘Accessories’ and click on ‘System Tool’.
- After that, click on ‘System Restore’ and click on the ‘System Restore’.
- Now, choose the option ‘Next’ and click the OK button to confirm your action.
- Finally, restart your computer and check whether the error persists.
Reinstall the Printer’s Application based Software
Go through the steps, to reinstall the printer driver.
- Press, the windows key and type in ‘Device Manager’ in the search panel.
- After that, right-click on the ‘Printer Driver’ and choose the option ‘Uninstall’.
- Then, download and install the requisite printer driver version, on your computer.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
Follow the steps, in the exact series provided in this article, to fix Samsung printer error code 11-1112 issue. For any further issues, you can also refer to the user manual, that came along with the device.