In this market, Quick Heal Antivirus is one of the supreme antivirus companies that helps the users feel protected in various ways. Despite being quite popular, it is not completely flawless. While using this Quick Heal Antivirus, sometimes, users get stuck with the Quick Heal Update Error 1002. If you are also having a hard time with this same error, then you must get the proper solution for this issue. Therefore, it is very essential that you must follow the correct steps. So, just go through this article and fix this issue in no time.
Quick Heal Update Error 1002: Know It Closely
When a user downloads a corrupted/malicious file or when the update process is being disrupted for some certain reasons, then such kind of Quick Heal error occurs. Apart from the Quick heal update error 1002, users get some other error code as well. So, take a glance below:
- Error code 1001
- Quick heal error 1004
- Update error 1603
The above mentioned are the most annoying error codes that a number of users are encountering these days. Now, let’s move on to the next section where we have mentioned the root causes behind this glitch.
Predictable Reasons for the Quick Heal Update error code 1002
There are multiple factors responsible for such Quick heal update errors. But, here in this post, we have mentioned the most nettlesome reasons. The predictable reasons are mentioned in the below section:
- Corrupted or incomplete download of the Windows Update software is the foremost cause for such a Quick Heal update error.
- Besides, there can be an issue in the Windows registry.
- Malware or virus can infect the Windows Update related files or Windows System files. Thus, this kind of issue appears.
- Apart from these, mistakenly deleted Windows Update related files or other programs detrimental, can also be responsible for such a glitch.
- Weak or intermittent internet connection can also be responsible for this error.
After identifying the proper causes, now you can easily deal with the update error 1002 of Quick Heal. But, let’s glance through the situations that might get us verified with the error code 1002 on Quick Heal.
Issues Faced due to the error 1002 on updating Quick Heal
- When you find such a Quick Heal update error, you might observe that the error frequently crashes with the active window.
- Sometimes, you might detect that your Windows running very sluggishly and even respond slowly to the keyboard and mouse output.
- According to some users, they notice such quick heal update glitch without any specific indication. They just try to update their Operating System and suddenly they get stuck with such error code.
- Besides, when you encounter such glitch, you might see that your system periodically freezes for a while, that can be quite frustrating for the users.
- Apart from these, you might see that your device randomly crashes with a certain error code.
- Furthermore, your Operating System might also get disrupted.
Therefore, the above-mentioned matters are some of the most common factors that you might face while encountering such a Quick Heal update error. All of the problems and glitches irritate you but using the accurate steps, you can easily get the proper fix for such a problem. So, let’s go to the next section where we have mentioned some tried and tested me5hods that you can try to solve this matter.
Easy Hacks to Fix Quick Heal Update Error 1002 on the Quick Heal Antivirus
In the section which follows, we have mentioned some generic solutions to fix the issue. We recommend you to go through the below-mentioned methods in order to fix this issue. But those fixes get progressively difficult and also time-consuming. Thus, you need to attempt them in the same order as we have given:
In order to remove the error 1002, you need to manually edit the Windows registry. We highly recommend you to perform this action as many users have reported that after editing the Windows registry such update error gets eliminated. Thus, you can also try out this method. But, before editing the Windows registry, you should have a complete back up of the Quick heal antivirus.
So, in order to make a complete backup, you need to go to the Stat button first. After that, in the search box simply type “command”. But, don’t press the Enter button yet. Just press the Ctrl+Shift from your keyboard. Then, press the Enter key. Once you are done, a black box with a blinking cursor will come up on the display screen, then you need to enter “regedit.” Now, press the Enter button and then you have to choose the quick heal error 1002 related programs that you need to back up. After this process, simply press the Export button that is in the File menu. Next, go to the Save In list and then chose the folders where you need to store the backup programs. Then, rename your backup folder and go to the Export Range box. There, locate the Selected Brach box. Once you find it just check that box and save it with a .reg file extension. Now, you have a complete backup of quick heal antivirus. Thus, now, follow the on-screen directions in order to finish the further process.
Method @2: Conduct a complete malware scan of your system
Quick heal update glitch can be related to a malware or virus infection on your system. Therefore, those malicious intruders can corrupt, damage and even remove runtime errors related programs and files. Apart from this, such an update glitch can be a component of a malicious program itself. So, we strongly recommend you to conduct a complete malware scan of your system.
Method @3: Clean out your system junk files and folders
We all know that our system accumulates some junk files and folders from normal web surfing. So, if those junk files and folders are not clear out occasionally then it might cause some certain issue. Most of the time, due to the overloaded Hard Drive or due to some internal conflicts, such kind of an issue occurs. Clearing out the junk files and folders might not only fix the update error, but it can also speed up the performance of your system. To do so, follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Primarily, click on the Start button and then go to the search box.
- There you have to type “command” but don’t hit the Enter key yet.
- Just press and hold the Ctrl+Shift then, press the Enter key.
- After that, if a permission dialog box will appear on the display screen then you have to press the Yes button.
- Once you are done, you have to enter “cleanmgr” and press the Enter key.
- After this process, Disk Cleanup will automatically begin calculating how much-occupied space you can reclaim.
- Now, a list of checkboxes appears on the screen, just check the boxes you want to clean.
- After this, just hit the ok button in order to finish the process.
Method @4: Update the device drivers
In order to update the device driver you need to follow the below directions:
- Firstly, go to the Start button, then look for the Device Manager.
- You can select it from the result list.
- After that, expand the category with the hardware you required to update.
- Then, simply right-click on the device and then you need to hit the Update Driver button.
- Now, you have to look for and select the Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software button.
- If there is a driver available then press the Install Update button.
- When the process is over, just reboot your system and check if the issue gets removed.
Method @5: Perform Windows System Restore to Undo Recent System Changes
Moreover, you can fix such update issue by performing the Windows System Restore in order to undo all the recent system changes. To do so, simply select the Start icon first. Then, go to the search box and type “System Restore”, then hit the Enter key. Once you are done, simply select System Restore from the list. Next, you will be asked for the administrator password just enter the password and follow the further direction in order to select a restore point. Once you perform this action, just reboot your device and check, if the issue gets eliminated or not.
Method @6: Run the Windows System File Checker (sfc/scannow)
Basically, Windows System File Check is a handy tool. This tool helps you to scan for and restore the corrupted Windows system files. In order to run this tool, you need to select the Start button. Then, in the search box, simply type “command.” But, do not press the Enter button yet. Next, press the Ctrl+Shift function keys, then hit the Enter key. After this process, a permission dialog box will appear on the screen, then press the yes button. Now, a black box with a blinking cursor will come up on the display screen. Furthermore, you need to enter the “sfc/scannow” and press the Enter key. Then, system files check will start detecting the issue. Now, you have to wait for a while. When the process is over, simply restart your device and check if the issue is fixed.
After following the above methods, if the problem still persists then you can reinstall the Windows update related to the error 1002. To do so, follow the below instructions:
At first, you need to go to the Start button. Then, you need to open the Programs & Features. Thus, you need to go to the Control Panel. After that, look for and select the Programs. Then, simply click on the Programs and Features button that is in the result list. Now, you need to find the Quick Heal update error 1002 related programs. You can find it under the Name column. Now, hit the Uninstall / Remove button that is ion the top menu ribbon. Once you are done, simply follow the on-screen direction in order to finish the further process.
Method @8: Install all the pending Windows Updates
If none of the methods work for you, then you can install all the pending updates. To do so, go to the Start icon and then enter “update” in the search box. After that, simply hit the Enter key. Now, a Windows Update dialog box will appear in the display screen. If updates are available then you need to press the Install Updates button. Now, wait until the process completes.
Hopefully, this article will help you to fix the Quick Heal update error 1002. Moreover, if you have additional queries or question then you can visit our official website.