Epson has produced the best printer for your home. It provides the good quality ink supply ensuring durability. It is worth buying over other printers. Sometimes a particular error code shows up when you tend to use some Epson product to alert users that damaging issues might be there Epson device. Epson printer offline issue is a common issue. This is a recurring issue of Windows 10 after installing all drivers for their Epson printer. If you have faced this experience, then just go through the article that helps to troubleshoot the offline error.
Reasons Of Epson Printer Offline Issue
There are various reasons for every issue. It is good to know all the reasons to turn aside the problem in the future. Check the following causes carefully.
- Faulty connections ports.
- The connecting cords are damaged.
- A corrupted printer driver.
- Improper printer software.
- Damaged Internal hardware.
Methods To Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue
According to users, when Epson printer is ready to print, but your computer is not ready and gives an offline message. That’s mean you cannot print your file. This error is really annoying incident for users. Don’t be disappointed. Here is an explanation where we give the best solutions to you.
Fix 1: Check The Hardware Part
Before checking, turn on your printer. If you are using a printer, check that the printer cable a connection with the computer in a proper way. Also, check whether the connections at both ends are placed in the right position. If you are using a wireless printer, see that your printer is running with wireless connectivity test. If you may get the printer status, look at the below instructions.
- Select ‘Setup mode’ after opening your printer.
- Then head over ‘Network settings’ and ‘Confirm network settings’ subsequently.
- After that, confirm the connection status to check it up and note the IP address of the printer.
- Now, you can print easily by tapping on ‘Start’ option.
Fix 2: Reinstall Epson Printer
- First, press ‘Windows key+R’ together.
- When comes a run box in the screen, write ‘devmgmt.msc’ and click ‘Enter’ button.
- Go to your printer option and right-click on it and choose ‘Uninstall’.
- Again press ‘Windows+R’ keys at the same time and type in ‘Control’ in the run box before pressing Enter key.
- Go to the ‘Device and Printers’ from Large icon option.
- After that, tap on ‘Add a printer’ by clicking on the blank area.
- Enter ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’, ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ options.
- Then give a tick mark on ‘Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname’ option. Next, press ‘Next’ in the right-hand corner.
Fix 3: Restart Your System
Restarting your device is one of the best solutions to come out the error on Epson printer. Read carefully and apply this method.
- First, unplug all the wires and cables connected to the device.
- Then, open the printer and clean all parts.
- Then, reconnect the power plug with the Epson printer.
- Now start the printer.
Fix 3: Install All Printer Drivers
Make sure that you download all the necessary drivers.
- First, go to the Windows menu by right-clicking on it and open Device manager.
- Visit the printers option.
- Then, download and install the driver if any updates are available.
Fix 4: Clean And Repair
- Turn off your printer and open the printer casing properly.
- Take a tissue, wet with warm water. Then clean the mechanic pad and other sensitive areas of the printer with tissue carefully.
- Remove the tissue and wait for 15 minutes.
Fix 5: Reset Printer Spooler
The spooler service is a popular application software that maintains all printing operations. There are a cancellation and visible option available in it. We try to describe in a proper way.
- Press and hold ‘Windows+R’ at the same time and press ‘Enter’. Then, write ‘services.msc’ in the run box.
- Allocate ‘Print spooler’ folder and press ‘Stop’ button by double-clicking in it.
- Now go to the service again and set up the printer automatically.
We hope that this article helps you to overcome the Epson printer offline issue. Keep connecting us and don’t forget to share this article.