Asus Live Update is an application that updates the driver online. This application can automatically find and update any kind of drivers, applications related to Asus and BIOS. This software is a necessity if you have an Asus computer. Although this software has one functionality, even then, you can stumble upon an Asus live update problems. There are some reasons due to which you get this problem- if the firmware update fails and any problem occurs in the BIOS. Even, you can also encounter this problem if the installation of this application is not properly done. When the network has some problem, then also you might confront this error. In the next section, you will get solutions for resolving this issue.
Solutions to Resolve Asus Live Update Not Working Glitch:
In this section, you will encounter various steps that will help you to solve the Asus live update problems in an easy way.
Install the Software Asus Live Update Again
If the application Asus live update is not correctly installed on the computer, then this problem can crop up in front of your system. The correct solution to solve this problem is to reinstall this program. In order to do it, follow these steps as understated.
- First, open a web browser that you prefer. Then, type the official URL of the Asus support webpage and tap on the ‘Enter’ key to visit that page.
- Now, once you are inside the official webpage, then type the model name of the Asus computer you have on the search area.
- After that, locate and tap on the tab ‘Driver & Tools’. Next, choose the correct operating system.
- When you get this software, download it. Once the software gets downloaded, then run the installer and follow the instructions that come up on your screen and install it on your computer.
- After the installation gets over, launch the application and examine whether this issue resurfaces or not.
Update the BIOS of your Asus Computer
You can encounter Asus live update problems if the BIOS is not properly updated. In order to do so, follow these steps below.
- First, tap the ‘Start’ button on the taskbar. Then, on the search area, type a text “system information” and tap on the key ‘Enter’. From the search results, choose the option ‘System Information’
- This opens a new window that has the same name as the option. In this window, locate and take note of the name of the computer, present just beside the label ‘System Model’.
- After that, in that same window, find the version number of the BIOS and take the note of this number also, besides the label ‘BIOS Version/Date’
- Now, open the browser and visit the official Asus website. In the search area within this website, provide the model name and the BIOS version to look for the relevant BIOS for your machine.
- From the output of this search, find the update of the BIOS. If you have found a specific BIOS update setup file for the Asus computer, then download that file.
- Be sure to check the BIOS update setup file version number that you have downloaded is current and not the one that you already have.
- Once the download gets over, extract the BIOS update setup file. After that, insert a blank flash drive into the machine and put the setup file into it.
- Restart the machine. During the next boot process, continuously tap on the ‘F12’ or ‘Delete’ key. This will open the ‘BIOS’ page.
- In the BIOS page, navigate to the ‘Boot’ menu and choose the ‘USB’ drive. After that, go to the tab ‘Advanced’ and then select the option ‘Flash’.
- At last, the BIOS update setup file will execute. This process can take some time to complete, so wait for it to get over. Once it is over, the machine will restart itself.
Steps to Update Driver Software of the Asus Computer
In order to fix Asus live update problems, you need to update all the drivers of the computer. Below the process to update all the drivers are given so follow along. This step is specifically for the Windows 7 OS.
- First, tap on the ‘Start’ button. Then, in the search area, type a command “device manager” and tap on the ‘Enter’ key. After that, from the search output, choose the option ‘Device Manager’.
- This opens a new window that has a similar name as the previously chosen option. In this window, choose the first category and expand it.
- In the expanded list, you will get the list of drivers specific to that category. Right-click on the first driver and then select the option ‘Update Driver Software…’.
- Once you do this, another new window comes up. On that window, choose the option ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’. After that, wait for the OS to look for updates if any. Now if it finds any then automatically the device driver will be downloaded and installed.
- Repeat the steps for the second, third, fourth time, i.e. for every category present on this window.
- When everything gets completed, just reboot the computer to apply any changes to your machine.
Check the Connection of your Network
Sometimes this error occurs if the network connection is weak or there is no connection at all. Therefore, the only solution to rectify this problem is to do the following.
- First, unplug all the cables from the router and the Asus computer. Then, wait for five minutes and reconnect all the wires back into their proper place.
- Next, restart both the router and the computer and see if the network connection happens or not.
- If after following both the above-mentioned steps, the network connection does not come back, then contact your ISP.
You can easily solve or rectify the Asus live update problems if you follow each and every step mentioned in the previous section carefully. Now, if after following all those steps you cannot able to solve this error, then just do not worry. You can look for a professional’s help o overcome this error.