AOL mail is a webmail service, it’s a free email service. You might also come across this facility in the form of AOL Instant Manager. In most cases, it works fine, but there are times when you may not find it too comfortable to use. But sometimes it creates problem while using it. Users complaints regarding log in related issue, some of them complain against loading page and mail is not working. They face the issues in the different Operating System. It is really frustrating and annoying that you are facing these troubles with AOL mail. Sometimes even the best software can get you into trouble.
Here are some common issues that may arise while singing into AOL.
If you are having any issue while signing in to the AOL account, you can read the following instructions and rectify the issue that you may have been experiencing.
Are you getting the alerts like ‘We Detect Unusual Activity.’ Or ‘Your Username or Password is Incorrect’, while you are trying to sign in? If so, then, here is the solution to rectify the issues:
- If you are facing the issue mentioned above, then the very first thing you can do is to reset the password. To reset the password you can go through the following steps:
- Go to i.aol.com, it is the easiest and quickest way to get the password issue sorted.
- Just follow the instructions and enter the required details and data.
Ways To Fix Unable To Sign In AOL Account Issue
- By setting the browser’s security settings to default: Firstly, determine the version of the Browser. As every Browser version has a different process for changing the Browser Security Settings. You have to change the settings accordingly.
- Clearing the Browser’s Cookies, History, And Cache: If by implementing the above-mentioned steps did not solve the problem then, you must try this point to get the issue sorted. Clearing the browser’s cookies and history will clear out all the junk files. To know how to do that just follow the following steps:
Clearing the cookies and cache will help you to get rid of all the junk files that have been using up the system’s memory. These stored files clog the system’s disk space, and it is very important to clean out that space timely. Those who do not know how to clean out the memory, please read and follow the following steps to do the work:
- First of all, go the Edge of the browser.
- Click on the menu button on the right-top corner of the Browser Windows.
- Now click on the Settings.
- Inside the setting menu, click on Choose What To Clear?
- Now you need to choose the things you would like to clear and hit the Clear button.
Turn Off Airplane Mode And On
Working on AOL means you are working online. There might be occasional issues with the mailing system. Do not panic if such issues keep on coming. Then turning off the airplane mode might do the trick for you. To do so, follow the steps.
- Turn off and on the Airplane mode. This process can also be done through the Control Panel. Now select the Airplane mode, after few seconds turn it on. Make sure that, you have a strong WiFI or Mobile data. For low connection, this problem can occur.
Reset Network Settings
If the above two processes are not able to fix the email problem then you can try this one.
- Go to Settings option and select General option.
- Look for Reset option. In Reset option click Reset Network Settings. This also set all the WiFi settings and cellular data settings.
Hope the above method will help you fix the AOL mail problem. This content is completely written on behalf of the users, and we wish that every part of it prove beneficial for your knowledge and at your workplace.