In the past few years, Netflix has created a tremendous impact leaving other streaming services in the dust. Netflix offers both movies as well as its original TV series. Apart from these, you also get to watch your favorite shows for free in the first trial month. However, there are certain error codes that trouble users a lot. One such error is Netflix error code U7353.
There are certain fixes that can resolve the issue totally. Follow the whole article and proceed with the fixes. Do not miss any step, or else it may be quite problematic to resolve.
Netflix Error Code U7353: Troubleshooting Methods
Here are some of the top-notch solutions that will remove the error totally. Follow the ones mentioned below and mitigate all your worries.
Fix 1: Look For Windows Update
With the developing technology, Microsoft releases updates for Windows. Moreover, with every release, they implement ways to fix issues and vulnerabilities of the OS. So updating Windows can resolve issues instantly. For checking whether there is an update available or not, go to the settings option and open the Update and security option.
If there are any updates available, then see the Windows Update option. Download the update and restart the device. From the Windows Store, check if there is an update available for the Netflix app.
Fix 2: Change DNS Settings Of Windows
Having a conflict with the DNS settings can also be the cause behind the error. So when you face such type of issue the first step is to either flush DNS or change DNS settings. This can resolve the issue of Netflix error code U7353.
- Open the PC and start the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R key together. Now in the run box, type in ‘ncpa.cpl’ and then press Enter.
- Right-click the network adapter from the Network Connection and select Properties. Double click the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and open it.
- Select the DNS server addresses by opening the properties option of the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). The DNS server addresses are like this:
- Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Save all the changes and click on the Ok button to apply the changes.
Once you change the settings of the DNS server in Windows 10, you can easily check the Netflix app again and find whether the problem of Windows 10 Netflix app error code: u7353 exists. Or else move on to the next step.
Fix 3: Reset Netflix App
If still after trying the above steps you face any problem then go ahead with this method. However, resetting can delete some of the important files, but it will surely remove the issue of the Netflix error code U7353. In order to reset follow the following procedure.
- Press the Windows and the I together to open Settings. Now go to System, open Apps & Features and then open the Netflix.
- In the Netflix app section, click the Advanced Options and open it.
- Click on the Reset button which will reset the Netflix app from the Netflix app settings.
- Sign in again and relaunch the Netflix app once the resetting process gets over.
Fix 4: Clear Netflix Cookies From Browser
Either enter ‘netflix.com/clearcookies’ in the address. Here, from the address bar click on the View site information and click on the link that you will find just under the Cookies. Here you will find all the cookies just select all the cookies and click on the Remove option. Sign back in again to Netflix to complete the process. Then, try using Netflix.
Fix 5: Delete ‘mspr.hds’ File
As mentioned earlier, press the Windows and the E key simultaneously and open the File Explorer. Search mspr.hds in the folder. Remember that the search box will be present on the extreme right corner under the ribbon. Now, wait for all the files to load and once the results appear, delete all the items by simply right-clicking. Now open the Netflix app again and find whether the problem exists.
Hope the article is quite helpful enough to get rid of the issue of Netflix error code u7353. Perform the whole guide on a whole and dealing with such an issue is not that much painfully frustrating. Moreover, you do not have to go with any complex solutions as the fixes will resolve the issue totally. Do not try anything else, as you might face severe problems. If you face any issue, then you can get in our website and submit your query for solving. If the article was helpful enough for you to remove the issues, do remember to comment below on the comment section.