Canon MX472 is one of the best printers and thus being used by a number of people in this global market. Canon is a quite well-known company because it has the capability of providing the best customer satisfaction. If you have recently purchased this Canon MX472 printer model and want to use it, then you must know the procedures to setup WiFi on Canon MX472 printer driver. The setup process is very easy and as well as simple too.
So, if you are looking for the perfect solutions, then you are in the right place to get rid of any problems while setting up your printer. It is recommended that you have to follow the steps exactly the same as mentioned below. It is advised not to skip any step or make any mistake while performing the methods.
Step-By-Step Instructions on How To Setup WiFi On Canon MX472 Printer Driver
You may find several methods to setup Wifi on Canon MX472 printer driver. Here in this guide, we are going to illustrate some effective methods that can help you to complete the setup process as soon as possible. Let’s start:
Step 1: Connect your Canon Printer to WiFi
This is the basic method to setup Wifi on Canon MX472 printer driver. It is very simple and easy too. You just need to go through the steps and set up your printer soon.
- The first thing you have to do is to tap on the Power key and switch on your printer.
- After that, tap on the Settings button that is located on the alongside your device.
- Now, click on the arrow and navigate to the Device Settings. Then, choose the OK option and tap on it.
- Thereafter, select the arrow key and move to the LAN settings option and again press the OK button.
- Now, with the help of pointer locate Wireless LAN settings and choose OK. You can see that the printer will start searching for the WiFi network and the LED light will start to blink.
- By any chance, if you find the searching process is taking too long, then tap on the Stop icon and navigate to the Wireless LAN Setup and Standard Setup.
- Tap on the OK button. Now, you may prompt to give the password of the WiFi and choose OK.
- At the final stage, click on OK and the screen will display Connected.
Step 2: Connect Canon MX472 Printer Using WPS
If you follow these steps, then you will surely connect your Canon printer with the wireless network. Furthermore, by this WPS method, you can configure your printer without any hassle. Thus, follow these steps carefully and execute them exactly the same as we are going to discuss in this section:
- At first, you have to do is to make sure that your Canon printer and the router both supports WPS feature. Otherwise, this process will not relevant to you.
- Then, press on and hold the WPS key on your Canon printer for more than ten seconds. Next, you will receive a message that indicates the WPS mode is running on your device.
- Next, you have to tap on and hold the WPS key on your router. After completing the process, wait for some few minutes while both of the devices get connected.
- Finally, try to print a settings report. Check if your Canon printer has successfully connected with your wireless network or not.
Step 3: Add your Canon Printer to your PC
You might have to add your printer with your computer to complete the printing job. Here we illustrate some awesome fixes to attach your printer with your computer. Let’s start:
- The very first thing you have to do is to, tap on the Windows key and R at the same time on the keyboard.
- After that, you have to copy and paste the name that is Microsoft.devices and printers in the blank box.
- Now, click on the OK option and navigate to the “Add a Printer”.
- Finally, you have to follow the instructions that are shown on the screen. By this process, you can attach your printer with your computer successfully.
- Now, you can try to print a page and verify if you are able to print or not.
Expectedly by executing the mentioned below methods, you can surely set up Wifi on Canon MX472 printer driver. But in any case, if you are unable to do so, then let us know your queries. Give your valuable feedback in the below box and we will rectify it at the earliest possible.