Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer is one of the most reliable printers across the world. It is very compact in design, with dimensions that are only 13.7 X 8.5 inches, that makes it a perfect choice for home or small office. This printer also has wireless printing capabilities such as NFC and Wi-Fi. So you can easily print wirelessly from your laptop or smartphone. In addition, it holds a 150-sheet input tray that can be folded when not in use. It can print up to 21 pages a minute.
However, several users have reported that they want to know the Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Setup process. Well, if you have bought this product and do not know the setup process, then stay with this article. Here, we have provided a simple guide to setup or install this printer. After performing all the steps, you can easily install it on your system.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete the Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Setup Process
In this section, we are going to discuss the Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer setup process on your system. Follow the directions carefully, which are mentioned below.
Step 1 – Installing the Toner Cartridges
Before you turn on the printer, you need to remove all the tape and packaged materials from the outside and inside the printer. After removing this, open the printer head. Then remove the toner Cartridges from the printer and lightly shake it to distribute the toner evenly. After that insert it properly and close the printer head.
Step 2 – Loading the Paper
After installing the cartridges, open the paper input tray and adjust it. Then load some paper and connect the printer.
Step 3 – Connecting the Cable
After doing this, connect the cables properly. Plug one end of the power cable into the power supply board and the other end into the printer. Put the USB cable into the printer’s USB port. After that, turn on the power button.
Step 4 – Installing Software
Next, you are going to download and install the printer driver on your system. If you have an installation CD, use it to install the driver. Or if you don’t have a CD then you can download the driver from the official website of Samsung Printer.
- Once the download is done, double click on the Samsung printer to install it.
- Now you can see the Samsung Installation page opens. Mark on installation agreements, then click on the Next option.
- Next, you can see the Printer Setup Type options, click on New Printer option.
- Next, connection type Wireless, then click on the Next option
- Then connect the USB cable to the Computer’s USB port and click on the Next option.
- Now select the Wi-Fi network and hit next Enter the password of your network. Now, the printer has been successfully connected to the wireless network.
- Next, disconnect the USB cable.
- Click on the Finish option.
- After doing this, try printing a test page to check if the setup has been successful.
We hope the above-mentioned instructions will help you to set up the Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer on your system. Follow the directions carefully and complete the Samsung Xpress M3024w Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer setup process on your device. After performing all the steps, if you face any problem, then you can avail professional help.