Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer is one of the best printing devices to the worldwide people for its printing quality. Moreover, its incredible performance makes the users familiar with this device. Its multifunctional activities create a good impact on the users’ mind. However, you won’t get any of the above without performing the Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer Setup process properly. In this article, we are going to discuss the technical steps to set up this outstanding printer efficiently.
Steps for Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer Setup
There are several steps to perform the Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer Setup process without any hassle. So, you might follow the steps one after another to perform this setup process effectively.
Download and Install Samsung Xpress M3015dw Printer Driver Software
- Type the Samsung printer website address in the browser address bar and launch the window by clicking on the Search button.
- Now, go to the authentic link and it will start to download the Samsung printer software.
- Save the new folder on the desktop and rename the folder with the appropriate name such that you can identify it easily when you perform the installation process.
- Next, open the Samsung Printer installer folder by double-clicking on it and run the Samsung printer.pkg file.
- It will take a few seconds to start. Once started, place a tick on the option “I accept License and Agreement”.
- After that, hit the Next button and you can see there are different connection types available at the left pane of the window. Choose Wireless Network. If you want to connect your Samsung printer with the USB connection then choose the specific option instead of Wireless connection.
- Again, tap on the Next button from the same window and make the connection password protected by setting up the credential details.
- Tap the Next button and wait for a few seconds to perform the installation process correctly.
- When done, choose the printer driver from the resultant window and click on the Finish button when the driver installation program is done properly.
- Close the active windows and restart the printer to check whether the Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer Setup process is done correctly or not.
Connect Samsung Xpress M3015dw Scanner to Wireless Network
- Switch on the Samsung printer and open the Printer Control Panel window by tapping on that specific option.
- Next, touch the wireless icon from the printer display and launch the printer Network Setup window.
- In the resultant page, you can see the summary of the Network connections along with its current connection status.
- Now, touch the Settings app (Gear icon) and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the sub-menu.
- You can view the available Network connections from the next window with their signal status. Locate the device name which you are using as the wireless device from the list of several connections. If it is not visible, then type the WiFi name manually and search for it.
- Next, set a username and a strong security key for access authentication purpose. It will prevent the WiFi connection hack like major problems. Remember, both the login name and passcode is case sensitive and you might double-check before entering each character.
- Finally, tap the Done button and hit the OK button to close the active wireless setup window.
Install Printer Cartridge
After downloading and performing the installation process, you need to perform the ink cartridge installation process. Here, you will get the opportunity to use both the b/w and the color as per your choice.
- Remove the printer cartridge plastic cover from its top and hold it carefully.
- Now, hold the cartridge and insert into the specific slot appropriately, Make sure that the entire thing is fitted properly in the access door.
- Next, fill out the right part of the cartridge with black ink and place the color ink in the left side.
- Then, cover the cartridge with the cover and connect all the cables, wires to the device.
- Make sure that your Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer is switched on.
- Now, check whether the connection indicator light is showing on the printer top or not. When it is seen, then follow the next steps to load the papers in the system tray and check whether the printer is performing properly or not.
Load Papers into Input Tray
After installing the ink cartridge, you might load the papers into the Samsung input tray in an appropriate way. Otherwise, you won’t able to print the content properly. The alignment problem causes the printer quality issue as well. Therefore, you need to perform the following steps to avoid the paper loading issue.
- First, adjust the paper length and the paper width properly. In general, people use A4 size papers. So, make sure that you are using the same size, else it will be difficult to fit inside it. It can even create printing issues at the time of generating hard copies.
- After that, open the lid of the input tray and load the papers into the tray.
- Now, open the Printer Setup page and select the proper size from the Size drop-down menu.
- However, you might check whether the papers are blend before pressing the Print button. If any defects are found, immediately remove the papers from the tray and re-insert them appropriately.
- When done, try to extend the output tray and try to take a printout to check whether the printer is working properly or not.
Facing Samsung Printer Installation Problems? Resolve It Technically
If you are a regular user of the Samsung Printer, then you can face some of the critical issues that become hard to resolve. Sometimes you can see that the PC is displaying “Printer Installation Error” when you are ready to perform the actual installation program. Similarly, you can get stuck after downloading the Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer successfully. Internal issues of Windows prevent the installation process after performing the downloading process. Therefore, it appears with the Printer Download failed like major problems and the following reasons are responsible for this critical error.
- Outdated Printer driver and Windows OS cause Samsung printer driver problem.
- The older version of firmware sometimes creates a severe issue when you try to perform the Samsung Xpress M3015dw Laser Printer Setup program.
However, you can perform the following steps to overcome those annoying issues immediately. Moreover, it helps to enhance the performance level of the printer. So, you might try out the following methods and resolve the issues technically.
Upgrade Windows Version
- Tap on the Start button and launch the Start menu.
- Click on the Settings app and choose the Windows section from the resultant window.
- Tap on the Check for Updates button and it will start to run the update program if the latest version of the Windows 10 is available.
- After that, confirm the process by tapping the Restart Now button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the entire steps. Once done, check whether the printing problem is fixed or not.
Upgrade Printer Firmware
- Click on the Application tab from the Printer Settings window and choose the Utility tab from the drop-down list.
- Select the printer name and click the Select button to make sure that you have selected the correct printing device.
- Now, confirm the Network Connection Type. You can choose either TCP/IP or USB cable to connect the wireless printer.
- Next, choose the Samsung Printer type and type its IP in the specific address field.
- Click on Add button to confirm the scanner type along with the connection type.
- After that, you can select the Update Firmware from the left panel of the resultant window.
- Click on the Choose button and locate the Firmware file which you want to update.
- Tap on the Open button and make sure that you have selected the correct file.
- Then, hit the Update button from the Firmware window and wait for 2-4 minutes to complete the Samsung Printer update process.
- When done, hit the Finish button and restart the printer as well as the system.
Perform Printer Driver Upgrade Process
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Choose the Printer driver from the list of the hardware devices and expand the section of the Printer.
- Select the printer name which you are using and right-click on it.
- Choose Update driver option from the pop-up menu.
- Now, confirm the upgrade process by tapping the YES button and it will start the Samsung printer driver update process with the latest version.
- The entire upgrade process will take a few minutes and at last, you can see a successful message that will confirm that the upgrade process is complete.
In the above content, we have discussed the Samsung Xpress m3015dw Laser Printer Setup process stepwise. Moreover, we have analyzed some of the technical issues that you can come across at the time of setting up the Samsung scanner. Therefore, we have tried to give you the best solutions that help you to overcome those critical issues effectively. So, we hope this article will be helpful to set up the printer as well as remove the technical issues associated with this installation program.