If you are looking for an advanced and technological enhanced printer then, Samsung printer Xpress M2835DW is suitable for you. This printer is enriched with lots of user-friendly features. And it also easy to access in mini offices and home. If you are an owner of a Samsung printer Xpress and if you looking for its setup procedure, then this guide is for you. Here we are going to discuss the steps for Samsung printer Xpress M2835dw setup procedure. Go through the undermentioned section of this article to know the details.
Steps to Setup the Samsung Printer Xpress M2835DW
Now, here in this part of the article, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to set up your Samsung printer Xpress. There are several kinds of methods that can help you to set up your Samsung printer. Go through the following part of the article and know all the details to set up your Samsung Xpress printer.
Connect your Printer with the USB Port
You can connect your Samsung Xpress printer with the help of a USB port. Here, are the steps that can help you to set up your printer with the help of a USB port:
- At first, you need to open the Easy Printer Manager option and go to the Advanced Mode.
- After that, choose the model name of your printer. Then, click on the Device settings tab. Which is located on the top of your computer screen.
- Thereafter, click on the Network Settings tab. Which you can find from the top of the right-hand side of your computer screen.
- At the next step, you need to turn on the Wi-Fi. And then, you need to enter the instruction which is followed by:
At first, you need to enter the model name of your printer. Then, look for the wireless network to connect your printer. Set the default name of your printer by using the model name of your printer.
Once you have done with the step which is mentioned in the previous part of the article, now you need to enter the IP address of your printer. The IP address is only used by the Wi-Fi direct. But, it is not used for the wired or the wireless network. We always recommend you to use the default local IP address which is 192.168.3.1.
After, completing all the previous tasks, now activate the Group owner option. This will help you to select the Wi-Fi Direct Groups owner of the printer. These Groups owners perform in as the Wireless Access Points.
If your printer owns a group, then you must require a network password. This password is also needed to access your printer with mobile devices. You are also able to configure the network password by yourself. Or you can use the network password which is provided by the system default.
Once, you have done with all the steps which are mentioned in the above part of the article now, you have to click on the Save option. You can find it from the bottom of the right corner of your computer screen. This will help you to save all the changes in your system.
Connect your printer with a Network
You can try these steps to set up your Samsung Xpress printer:
- At first, you need to enter the printers IP address with your provided web browser.
- After that, you need to log into your device by clicking on the Login option. Which is located on the top of the right-hand side of your computer screen. But, always remember you have to insert your admin ID and password to log in.
- At the next step, click on the Settings tab that you can find on the top of your computer screen. Then, click on the Network settings option.
- Thereafter, select the Wi-Fi Direct option which is located on the left-hand side of your computer screen under the Wireless section. Furthermore, progress with enabling the Wi-Fi direct option.
- After that, you need to enter the following commands such as
- Device Name
- IP Address
- Group Owner
- Network Password
And follow the instructions as per we have mentioned them.
When you have done with all the steps which are mentioned in the earlier part of the article click on the Apply option. That, you can find from the bottom right corner of your computer screen. This will help you to save the changes.
When you have enabled the WI-Fi Direct then, use a mobile printing application like the Samsung Mobile Print Application this will help you to download the print with the help of your smartphone otherwise, you can use another mobile device.
Use the Printer Panel
If you failed to do all the previously discussed steps then, you can try these steps this can help you to set up your Samsung Xpress printer. Follow the steps which are mention in the below part of this article to know the detailed procedure.
- At first, you need to turn on your Printer.
- Then, press the Menu button from your device.
- After that, you need to use the up arrows and down arrows. This will help you select your providing Network. Then, press the OK button.
- You need to choose the Wireless connection by using the up arrows and down arrows. After that, press the OK button.
- The up arrows and down arrows will also help you to choose the Wi-Fi Direct. thereafter press OK button to finish it.
- After, finishing all the previously discussed steps enter the following information such as:
- First, check the Wi-Fi direct is ON or OFF otherwise you can disable the Wi-Fi Direct.
- Insert your printer’s model name.
- Enter the IP Address of your printer.
- Activate the printers Wi-Fi Group Owner.
- Use the Network key or the provided network password to activate the Group owner.
- Show the Status to know the number of connected devices.
- Thereafter, hold the Back button. This will help you return back on the display screen.
Hope this article has helped you learn and perform the Samsung printer Xpress M2835dw setup procedure properly. If you have any more questions regarding this, then you can comment on our comment section of the website. If you need more information about Samsung printers then, you can visit our official website. Here, you will get more information.