The Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060fw caters to the need of small and medium-sized businesses. It provides professional print quality and fast printing at cost-effective rates. The lower TCO and the larger toner technology reduces the power consumption of this printer. Moreover, with this Samsung multifunction printer, you can obtain prints with high-quality graphics with a high amount of precision. This product comes with a money-saving technology and performs remarkably with a dual CPU. You can take the print on any types of paper as this printer supports paper of various thicknesses. The problem arises after purchasing this printer. Users want to know the actual process of Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060fw Setup. This article is a complete setup guide for your printer. Therefore, read the whole article to set up your printer without any hassles.
Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060fw Setup Procedure
Follow the methods discussed below and choose the one that seems to be the most appropriate one for you.
Method 1: Connect the Printer via USB Cable
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB port on the printer and the other end to a compatible USB port on your computer.
- Launch the Wireless Settings application on your PC and visit the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to start the setup process of your printer.
- For a printer not connected to a network, select the ‘Using a USB cable’ option and then tap ‘Next.’
- The installation Wizard starts searching for any connected devices and displays the name of your printer.
- The PC displays ‘A printer not found’ dialog box if it fails to recognize the printer. In that case, you will need to recheck the USB connection between your PC and printer.
- Replace the USB cable if you feel it is faulty or unable to support your printer.
- If required, then plug in the USB cable into another USB port of your PC.
- Turn on the printer and click ‘Next’ on the ‘Printer not found’ dialog box.
- Select your network from the list of available wireless networks and tap ‘Next’ again.
Network Connectivity Issues
Try the following steps if your network does not appear among the available wireless connections.
- Verify whether your wireless router or access point is operating with a 2.4GHz band instead of the 5GHz band. It is due to the reason that Samsung printers don’t have the capacity to support 5GHz.
- Make sure that the wireless device is receiving good signal strength.
- Otherwise, click on Advanced Settings and enter your network information manually.
- Navigate to the Network Password section and enter a strong security key and tap ‘Next.’
- It takes some time for the printer to connect to the network.
- After the connection is set, you can use your printer the way you want.
Method 2: Use Easy Printer Manager
- Launch Open Printer Manager from the Start menu and switch it to the Advanced Mode.
- Select Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060fw and navigate to the Device Settings tab.
- Click on Network Settings and turn on WiFi Direct.
- Now enter your printer’s name that is the model name of the printer.
- Then enter the IP address of the printer allocated for WiFi Direct and not for the wired or wireless network. Note that ‘192.168.3.1’ is the default IP address for printers in general.
- Activate the Group Owner option to assign the owner for the WiFi Direct Group of the printer.
- Now the Group Owner is able to act as a wireless access point.
- Configure a network password for other mobile devices connected to your printer.
- You can keep the password generated by default for your printer as well.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button to apply these changes.
Method 3: Use the Printer Panel
- Turn on your printer and then press the Menu button.
- Press Network and then the OK button.
- Choose Wireless and press OK to continue.
- Select WiFi Direct and hit the OK button to enable this feature.
- Type the name of your printer and the IP address and press Enter.
- Activate the Group Owner option and choose a password for your printer.
- A status appears on the computer screen showing the number of connected devices. Remember that you can connect at most five devices at a time.
- Press the Back button on the printer to return to the main display screen.
- Now select a document on any device like mobiles and print it wirelessly.
Hope we are able to explain Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060fw Setup clearly. Now you can set up your printer and use it to the fullest.