The laptops produced by Toshiba have advanced features as well as capable of rendering powerful algorithmic experiences. Toshiba laptops have the ability to promote themselves with a seamless all-in-one performance. But still, it is not free from technical glitches, just like other laptops. One of the most common problems is the Toshiba cooling system error. When you face this error, then the Windows prompts ‘Warning: A problem with the cooling system has been detected. Please turn off the computer quickly and return it back regarding service.’ Hence, if you encounter this error notification, then instead of getting worried you need to go through the below guideline. Here in this article, we are going to discuss some easy solutions to fix this issue. Let’s start.
Probable Reason of Toshiba Cooling System Error
The problem with the cooling system of the Toshiba laptop can happen due to several reasons. You can easily resolve this issue but, before going to the solutions, first, you need to check the reasons. Have a look at the below reasons.
- If you are using too many applications and that too at the same time, then it can often cause a problem with the cooling system of the laptop.
- Sometimes, you may install the Value Added Package program on your system for any specific reason. Then, it can be causing the Toshiba cooling system error.
- In other hands, you also get to notice this warning notification if the cooling system or the machine fan system is hampered by dirt or dust. If there is any third-party object inside the ventilation process, then it can prevent it to run in a proper way.
Amazing Tips and Tricks to Fix Toshiba Cooling System Error
Now that you are able to recognize the cause of this error, you need prompt fixing methods to eliminate the risk. Hence, stick to the below section to learn some essential methods.
Method 1: Set the Cooling Policy of the System to ‘Active’
Windows has two access to control the fan – ‘Active’ and ‘Passive.’ By default, it is set to the Passive option. But, when you change it to the Active access instead of Passive, then it will turn on more regularly. To perform this, you need to follow the below steps.
- Move the cursor to the right bottom corner of the screen and click left on the battery icon.
- Now, again click left to the ‘More power’ options.
- You will find the ‘Change plan settings’ option, next to the ‘Balanced power’ settings. Click on it.
- Now, hit on the ‘Change advanced power settings’ option.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign that you see at the next to ‘Processor Power Management’ option.
- Hit on the ‘+’ sign that is located next to the ‘System Cooling Policy.’
- Change the ‘Passive’ access to the ‘Active’ for the ‘Plugged in’ as well as ‘On battery’.
- Perform the same for another mode, like Power Saving mode.
- After that, you have to restart the system to save the changes.
Method 2: Using Toshiba Health Monitor
By default, the Toshiba device comes with preinstalled Health Monitor. When you open the Health Monitor, the fan of the Toshiba laptop starts to run well. Hence, try to open this by following the steps given below.
- Move the cursor to the left bottom corner of the screen and hit on the Start logo.
- Click on the Search bar. Now, type ‘PC Health Monitor’ on the Search bar.
- When you find the ‘PC Health Monitor’ at the top of the search result, you need to hit on it and open the program. Then, check if the issue persists or not.
Method 3: Removing Everything and Reinstall Windows
To resolve the Toshiba cooling system error permanently, you should perform a system reinstallation. After the reinstallation, Windows will remove the unwanted applications as well as the threats from your PC. If the earlier version becomes damaged or corrupted, then this solution can help you to resolve the error from its roots.
Method 4: Replace the Hardware of the System
In this situation, you need to replace the cooling fan of the system to fix Toshiba cooling system error. It can happen that the cooling fan has been damaged and needs to be renewed within a short span of time.
Method 5: Remove Debris and Dust
When you face the Toshiba cooling system error, you need to check whether there are dust particles trapped within the fan. Then, you need to clean the dust and debris. You can also use any spray to get relieved of the excess dust or debris. Lastly, check whether there are any subsequent changes in the error state or not.
Precautions to Prevent Toshiba Cooling System Error
We are going to provide some additional fixes which also can help you to Fix Toshiba cooling system error. Hence, you need to go through the below points.
Install a Temperature Controller Software:
More usage of CPU always increases the temperature. Hence, you need to install a temperature controller software, that reduces the usage of the CPU in response to temperature. This software can keep the system cool and prevent errors.
Use the Cooling Tray:
A cooling tray can help you to prevent the overheating of the system. Hence, try to use this to run your system in a proper way.
Here are a few additional points that can help you to prevent this error and eliminate any further risk.
- Clean your system regularly.
- Don’t place the Toshiba laptop on the carpet for a long time.
- Always turn Off the laptop after completing your work.
- Use applications to clean up the system files as well as to optimize the settings.
- Uninstall the unused applications which can reduce the performance of the system.
- Use the Energy Saver Eco Settings (Power settings). Reduce the brightness, set the system in Sleep mode or turn Off the power if the system is not being utilized.
- Remove or deactivate the non-applicable processes as well as start-ups in Windows Task Manager (press the Shift, Ctrl, and Esc simultaneously).
In the above article, we have discussed some easy tips and tricks to solve the Toshiba Cooling System Error. We hope, after successfully performing the above steps you can easily put an end to this error notification. If you still face the error notification, then opt for advanced tech guidance.