Are you in need to track your sales and expenses? Rely upon Quickbook as it is an excellent accounting tool that will help you manage all costs and sales. Moreover, it also keeps a track of all your daily transactions and organizes everything in real-time. Although QuickBooks provides users with useful features and top-notch facilities, still users face issues like Quickbooks error 15241.
However, no need to worry if you encounter this error. You can easily fix this error if you know about the error. So, follow the whole guide and resolve the issue instantly.
Reasons Behind Quickbooks Error 15241
As you got to know about the error, you must be eager to know what actually the error is. Basically, the error may occur due to damaged or faulty Microsoft Windows Installer or due to Quickbooks desktop installation. Also, another primary reason for the cause of the error may be due to incomplete system settings or also due to irregular entries in the Windows registry.
Common Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 15241
Here are the common symptoms that can ensure you that the device is facing from error code 15241.
If you are affected by Quickbooks error 15241, then you will find that the error crashes the program Windows. Also, your PC or computer will often clash having this error code 15241.
You will find that the device will run slowly. This is one of the major problems having such an error code.Although this might be indicative of other error message issues like the Quickbooks error 12007, Which will have a bit different kind of solution. Freezing of PC also will indicate you that the device is suffering from Quickbooks error 15241.
The problem may also arise when the user tries to install any program or even during Windows installation. Fixing the issue at the earliest section that one must follow.
Probable Causes Of Quickbooks Error 15241
So moving on to the causes, here is a list that will entirely describe you what can cause Quickbooks error 15241.
- The error at times may occur due to malfunctioning of the system. So be very alert as this may be the cause of error code 15241.
- Incorrect or faulty installation may also be the cause of the error.
- Inappropriate uninstallation of the Quickbooks Software.
- Malware or virus attack can also lead to error 15241.
- Any other factors like the power failure or any other cause that is leading to an improper shutdown.
- Accidental deletion of necessary system file or registry entry.
So these are the major causes behind the error. Do not overlook the causes as otherwise, it will lead to severe consequences.
Hacks To Fix Quickbooks Error 15241 Windows 10
So coming on to the most awaited part is the solution. So to fix Quickbooks error 15241 Windows 10, do follow this necessary steps.
- The first and most primitive step is to close the Quickbooks Desktop and then hit the Windows Start button.
- Now right-click on the computer and check on Manage option. For Windows 10, from the taskbar click on the Search button and verify Computer.
- Click on the Manage part by right-clicking on the Computer option. Now click on the Services and Applications tab.
- After this, double click on Services and the Intuit Quickbooks FCS.
- Under the General tab, click on the Startup type drop-down arrow and select the Manual option.
Apply all the changes and save it and then click on Start and at last click on the OK option.
- Select on getting Payroll Updates by clicking on the Employees option. Now, click to Download the entire payroll update.
- You will find that when the download is complete a message will appear saying ‘ A new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your computer.’
- Lastly, click on the OK button to read about the changes.
- Now insert the Payroll Update CD and open it. If you get a prompt to locate the update.dat or update3.dat file, then respond to the prompts instantly. Navigate and click on the Browse option.
- From the Look in the drop-down arrow menu, choose up the CD drive. Now have the latest update.
- Close up the Quickbooks Desktop and select on ‘My computer’ option. Select the Explore and right-click on the CD drive. Have a test of the CD on the second computer.
- If by certain means you cannot view the files then visit the official website and place an order for a new payroll. After this open the payroll and click on the View Contact Information.
- Ensure that before ordering it has a check up on the tax table version and also ensure that you are installing from a correct location.
- Once the installation is complete a confirming message will appear. Also, there will be an installation of the new tax table.
So this are the three steps that can resolve the issue instantly. Moreover, there are also some other alternative ways by which you can resolve the Quickbooks error 15241.
Alternative Ways To Resolve Quickbooks error 15241 Windows 10
The alternative ways to resolve the issues are mentioned below. If you face any problem with the above method, then proceed on with these steps below.
Method 1: Have A Full Malware Scan Of The Device
Having malware infection on the device increases the chance of error 15241. This, in turn, can disturb the device and can damage, corrupt or even Runtime errors-relating files. So have a real-time scan of the device and remove all the threats. This will protect your device from the error code to occur.
Method 2: Update The PC Device Drivers
Ensure you update the PC device driver either manually or automatically. If you want to update the driver manually, then open the manufacturing website and find whether there is any latest driver available. Choose a suitable one for your device and download it. If you want to update the driver automatically, then no worries as the system itself will find an appropriate one and install the driver for you.
Method 3: Use Windows System Restore To Undo Recent System Changes
This will help to go back to time and fix the issue of Quickbooks error 15241. It will take to the place when the PC’s system files and programs are working properly. In order to perform the action, follow these steps:
- Firstly click the Start button and type in ‘System Restore’ in the search box and then click on Enter.
- Click on ‘System Restore’ in the results and if prompted enter the administrator passwords.
Now in order to choose a restore point, follow all the steps as per the Wizard and restore the computer.
Hope the article is quite helpful to resolve Quickbooks error 15241. Perform the whole guide to deal with such issues. If you face any further issue, then you can get into our website and submit your query. If the article was helpful for you, do comment below to get further updates.