Many people are facing Malwarebytes Rootkit error these days. And the error is mostly preventing Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit work properly. It comes with the prompting information saying ‘Malwarebytes is unable to load the Anti-Rootkit DDA Driver’. Normally, this kind of error happens because of the timing issue. At the same time, the Anti-Rootkits refuse to load quickly on Windows. If you are also facing such a problem, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will explain some simple and easy steps to resolve this issue. So, read carefully to optimize the performance of Malwarebytes.
Symptoms of Malwarebytes Rootkit Error
- Your computer keeps on crashing and several error codes flash on the screen.
- The PC becomes sluggish and it takes a lot of time to respond to keyboard or mouse inputs.
- All the active windows crash and freeze.
- A blank or black screen appears along with the notification.
Common Causes of Malwarebytes Rootkit Driver Error
The intention of Malware is to harm your computer and affect you or your organization badly. Hence, malware is the abbreviation of malicious software. They can be of many types, such as Virus, Adware, Botnets, Worms, Spyware, Trojan, Ransomware, etc. And to fight these kinds of malware, Malwarebytes has proven itself effective in a very short period of time. It efficiently protects computer devices from many kinds of harmful malware. Along with that Malwarebytes, Anti-Rootkit Drive is also working hard to protect computers effectively.
But many times we face some errors related to this. And the general cause of this kind of situation is primarily an incomplete installation of the software. Also, corrupted Windows Registry or malware can result in Malwarebytes Rootkit error too.
Fix Malwarebytes Rootkit Error with Ease
The reason behind such error is generally the Rootkit activity. When the error message appears, it usually suggests you to reboot the device. It will ask you to do so to let the Malwarebytes load the driver. But here, you should choose No, as there is no need to restart your device. When on Windows machines the Anti-Rootkit components fail to load fast enough, the error occurs. To fix this annoying error, you just need to delay the Malwarebytes Service. Moreover, this will allow the Anti-Rootkit driver to load correctly and resolve the problem.
Delay Malwarebytes Service to Resolve the Problem in No Time
To resolve the problem, we are presenting some simple steps in this part of the article. Follow them attentively and get rid of this problem at ease. Let’s check them out:
- Begin the process by pressing Windows key + R simultaneously and invoking the Run dialogue box.
- In there, type ‘services.msc’ and hit OK.
- After the appearance of ‘User Account Control’ window, click Yes.
- Scroll down and locate Malwarebytes Service.
- Here, click the ‘Properties’ option but before that Right-click on Malwarebytes Service
- Next, in Startup type option, you will find the Menu. Click on it. And now, select ‘Automatic (Delayed Start).
- Hit the ‘Apply’ option.
- Finally, restart your device.
After the restart, the Malwarebytes will start to work normally. Hope with the help of these easy and simple steps you have resolved the issue. This kind of error frequently occurs to the devices. To get more such articles, stay connected to our website. You can also write your comments in the comment section.