Lenovo is one of the most popular laptop brands in the global market. However, despite being a popular one, it is not free from technical flaws. Lenovo error code 43 is one of those common errors which you might encounter on your laptop. This generally occurs if the hard drive is corrupted or the device driver fails to function properly. If you are already facing this error and want to know how to resolve it, then you can follow this article till the end. This document consists of several guidelines on how to fix the bug, on your own. But, before going to that part, at first, let’s focus on the causes due to which you are getting this error.
Causes for Lenovo Error Code 43
You can encounter this kind of error on your device if some glitch occurs in the Device Manager. In this case, the hardware fails to perform its job. As a result, Lenovo error code 43 appears.
Well, once you become aware of the causes, now let us focus on the solutions to fix this particular issue.
Fixed Lenovo Error Code 43: Easy Methods
Here are some simple hacks, using which, you will be able to resolve the matter with ease.
Method 1: Restart the device
Once you encounter this kind of errors on your device, then initially try to restart your device. In this case, either you can reboot the device or can go for the hard reset.
Once done, try to check the status of this particular error. If it persists, then try to follow the next method mentioned below.
Method 2: Update Device Drivers
In order to resolve this bug from your device, you have to update the device drivers to fix this particular issue. In that case, try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- A first, go to the Start button and locate the Search bar.
- In the Search bar, type ”update device driver”.
- You will be able to see a list of installed drivers present in your system.
- Once done, try to locate the driver which you want to update.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- After performing this step, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own.
If you are not able to resolve this particular matter on your own, then you can follow the next method to fix this error.
Method 3: Reinstall Conflicting Driver
You can also uninstall the conflicting driver to resolve the issue with ease. In that case, try to perform the following tasks:
- First of all, go to the Start button and locate the Search bar.
- In the search bar, search for Device Manager option.
- Once you are able to navigate to the Device Manager option, you will be able to see a list of installed devices in your computer.
- After performing these steps, you have to locate the driver due to which you are facing this error.
- Now, right click on the conflicting device.
- You will be able to see an option named “Uninstall”.
- Click on it, and confirm the uninstallation process.
Now, go to the official website of the manufacturer and try to install the latest version of the device driver which you have uninstalled. After performing these steps, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own.
Method 3: Update BIOS
If you are not able to resolve the matter after performing the above methods, then try to update the BIOS of your device to resolve the matter. You can also change the USB cable to see it makes any change. By this time, you will be surely able to troubleshoot the matter with ease.
Hopefully, using the hacks and tricks mentioned, in this article, you will be able to resolve the Lenovo error code 43, on your own. Try to follow each and every step carefully and do not jump any steps. If you have any further queries, then you can leave a comment in the feedback section.