Kodak printer printing blank pages is an issue that you may come across any time without prior notice. It can be caused by several factors including clogged nozzles and empty cartridges. In addition, it may also be due to some incorrect software settings on your PC or Mac. If you are facing the situation and want to know how to resolve it, then, you can follow this article to the end. It consists of several guidelines as well as some probable causes due to which you are getting this error, which will help you a lot to fix the matter on your own.
Causes for Kodak Printer Printing Blank Pages
You can encounter this kind of errors on your device due to several causes. For instance:
- It can happen that, you are facing this error because you don’t have enough ink in the cartridge which you are using.
- Due to clogged nozzles of your printer.
- In some cases, you can also encounter this error, if you are using incorrect paper format on your printing device.
Now that you are aware of the causes, let’s focus on the solutions to resolve this particular matter on your own.
Troubleshooting Process for Fixing Kodak Printer Printing Blank Pages
Here are some simple troubleshooting hacks, using which, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. Try to follow them.
Method 1: Make Sure about the Page
It can happen that you are facing this issue due to an incorrect format of the page which you are using on your printer. In that case, try to check whether you are using correct paper format or not. If not, then try to change the format of the paper. Once done, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. If this error persists then follow the next method mentioned below.
Method 2: Check for Clogged Nozzles
It can also happen, that, you are facing this error due to clogged nozzles. In this case, you have to run a nozzle check to avoid this particular error. You can also clean the print heads if necessary. Once done, try to check the status of the printer. This time, hopefully, you will be able to resolve the matter with your device.
Method 3: Skip Blank Page Settings
You can also encounter this type of errors with your device due to some misconfiguration in the settings. In that case, try to perform the following steps as per the system you are using.
In Case of Windows 8
In order to perform this action in Windows 8, at first, you have to invoke in the Apps screen.
- Once done, go to the Control Panel.
- After that, tap on the Hardware and Sound option.
- Now, click on Devices and Printers option.
- Once done, right click on the printer and choose the Printing Preferences.
- Click on the Maintenance tab followed by the Extended Settings button
- In the settings area, make sure the box is unchecked against Skip Blank Page checkbox.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
In Case of Windows 7
If you are using Windows 7, then perform the following steps.
- First of all, click on the Windows button.
- Now, choose the Devices and printers option.
- Once done, right click on the printer which you are using.
- Select the option named Printing Preferences.
- Click on the maintenance tab and after that, select the Extended Settings option.
- Once done, invoke in the settings area as well as choose the option named Skip Blank Page setting.
- Tap on Ok to continue and save the changes.
In Case of Vista or XP
If you are using Windows XP or Vista, then you can follow the instructions given below.
- At first, click on the start button and invoke in the Control Panel.
- Choose the option which shows printer, right click on the printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Click on the maintenance tab, after that, click on the Extended Settings button.
- Invoke in the settings area. Tap on the Skip Blank Page setting or checkbox to make it unchecked.
- Click on the option named OK to save the changes.
Once done, you will be able to resolve the matter in case of Windows. If you are using Mac OS then follow the alternative method given below.
Method 4: Skip Blank Pages in Mac
In order to skip blank pages in Mac, you can follow the method mentioned below.
- At first, open the Apple menu and then choose the system preferences.
- Choose the Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners option.
- Now, choose the product as well as click on the Options & Supplies.
- Choose the driver or options.
- Select the Skip Blank Page as On.
- Click on the option named OK.’
Once done, you will be able to resolve the matter with your Mac OS.
Hopefully, using this hacks and tricks, you will be able to resolve the situation of Kodak printer printing blank pages on your own. If you encounter any kind of glitches while using the steps, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. If you found this article helpful, then drop a comment in the comment box. In order to complete the action free from hazards, try to follow each and every step carefully. It is recommended not to jump any of the steps.