Epson manufactures one of the best quality printers in this global market. However, like any other electrical equipment, it is not free from the technical flaws. You can encounter several error codes while using it. Among all of them, Epson printer error code 0x69 is one of the most common errors you can come across. In that case, you can follow this article till the end to troubleshoot this issue quickly.
Reasons To Encounter Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
You can encounter this error due to several reasons. For instance-
- Outdated Windows Version– You can encounter this error if you are using an outdated version of Windows.
- Due To Cartridge- You can also encounter this error due to an empty or misplaced cartridge.
- Otherwise, it is an error related to the registry.
As you have gathered some information related to this error, let’s focus on the troubleshooting process as mentioned below.
Troubleshooting Hacks To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Using several steps you have to troubleshoot this error. Try to follow all of them carefully.
Method 1: Update Windows Update
You have to troubleshoot it by updating Windows using the following method.
- At first, make sure about that you have logged in to an administrative account.
- Now, go to the search option and type Windows Update in the box.
- You can see many search results. Choose the correct one and hit Enter to proceed.
- Your computer will start downloading the current version of Windows.
- Now, start up your computer and log in again into your administrative account.
- After completing the process, go to the “System Restore” option.
- Now, click on the restore option and click on the next button.
- After completing the restore process, try to restart your device.
You will surely be able to troubleshoot this issue after completing the steps.
Method 2: Check Cartridge
You can also overcome this issue after changing the cartridges. To perform so, open the printer lid and check that all cartridges are installed correctly. If not, then place the cartridge correctly. Or, change the cartridge if needed. By this time you will surely be able to perform this action.
Just try to follow each and every step carefully. It is recommended not to jump anyone.