Quick heal is a popular antivirus program in the market. As its name suggests, it provides you the protection from the viruses in a very efficient way. It scans and detects the virus very quickly from the depth of your device. It provides essentials service to the user. But recently the quick heal users complain about an error that is Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603. Here we will discuss some solutions to fix this error. Just keep reading:
Causes of the Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603
- There is any corrupt download or if you incompletely download the Quick Heal software.
- In the windows registry, you can change and install the software
- If your system has any corrupted file then it will occur this problem
- Quick Heal Total security files getting corrupted.
- If you have the crash the active program window
- This problem can also occur by hardware related fault like in USB port and the corrupt connector
How to Solve Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603?
Here we are declaring some methods by which you can overcome this error. Follow the steps below:
Repair the Registry Entries
You can manually repair the registry. First, you need to check the backup registry related to the error 1603:
- At first, click on the start menu
- In the search box type command and press the enter key from the keyboard
- Now you will see a permission box in that click Yes
- In the black box type regedit and press the enter
- Select the Error 1603 and click on the file menu
- Then, choose Export and Save the Changes
- This file is saved with the .reg file extension
Now, you will be done the backup from the registry entry.
Clean Up the Junk Files with The Disk CleanUp
Sometimes you may face this problem because of the junk files. To clean the junk files with the disk cleanup:
- At first, click on the Start button
- Then, in the search box type “command” press Ctrl+Shift+Enter at the same time from the keyboard
- Now you can see a permission box. On that click Yes
- In the black box type cleanmgr and press the enter
- It will start to clean up the junk files
- After completing the task click on the Yes option
Restore The Recent System Changes
Windows allows going back to all changes. System restore can fix this security error 1603. To do it:
- First click on the start button
- Then, in the search box type System restore and press the enter key
- In the system restore enter the administrator password
- After that Restoring process will starts
Your restoring part is done completely
Run The Windows System File Checker
The system file checker allows you to store the corrupted and back up files including this errors 1603.
- Click on the start button in the left corner of the screen
- Then, in the search box type “command” and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter at the same time from the keyboard
- Now, you can see a permission box. On that click Yes
- In the black box type sfc/scannow and press the enter
- The system file checker will automatically scan all the malware
Install all the Windows Update
Microsoft continuously improves its operating system. If your windows update is off then it may be the cause of error 1603. To check the recent windows update:
- Click on the start button
- Then type update in the search box and press the Enter key
- Windows update dialog box will appear
- If any updates available then update it by clicking on the Install update button.
Update the Windows
- Make sure that you have the authentication of the quick heal total security software technology. If not then register it as a new user
- In this change the location of the installation. When you install this make sure that you disable all the antivirus files.
- After that scan your device that you are using
- At last run, the Windows update if it is possible.
Updating the windows fix this error message, if not, then check the steps below.
For Windows XP,7,8, Vista
- In the windows click on the start button
- Then go to the control panel
- After that click on the programs and features option
- Then locate the security error Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603 under the name column
- After that click on the Uninstall /Remove option
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation process securely.
Hope by following the above article you can overcome this problem. The above steps are the final solution to solve error code 1603. After performing the above task reinstall the windows. Furthermore, a clean install of Windows may help you to fix this issue.
Wrapping It Up
This article gives you a brief idea about how can you fix Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603. Hope this article will help you. If not then you can also download Quick Heal Total Security repair tool from its official website. If you have any queries, then you can leave it in the command section below.