Nvidia GeForce Experience is a software that helps to update your GTX graphics card. Besides, it works as a companion to your game settings by optimizing it. But when users come to encounter “Nvidia GeForce Experience error” notification, it becomes difficult to get rid of it.
Fortunately, there are some fixes that will help you to resolve the problem with ease. In this article, we have provided some of the most effective solutions to the Nvidia GeForce error. Besides, we will be discussing the various factors that leads you to such an error with your Nvidia GeForce. Hence, we suggest you go through this article right below.
Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Windows 10 | Apparent Reasons
There are a number of approaches on which you can encounter such an error with Nvidia GeForce Experience. So, before troubleshooting the error, we want you to be conscious of them. Also, it will be much easier for you to fix the error with your Nvidia GeForce if you already know the reasons behind it. You can have a look at them right below.
- The very first reason for the Nvidia GeForce error can be the outdated device drivers.
- Besides, there can be a compatibility issue with your Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Also, the incorrect settings of the Nvidia display container LS’ can wind up presenting you this error.
- Apart from that, if you are using an obsolete version of the graphics driver, then you might encounter the same error.
- Last but not least, there can be an issue with your Windows Operating System that can cause the error.
Nvidia GeForce Experience Error | Accurate Solutions
Now that you are well aware of the different reasons for the Nvidia GeForce error, you can proceed to the solutions. Though you will find many solutions to this Nvidia error, not all of them provides you with the desired result. Hence, we have put together the selected methods that will benefit you in resolving the issue with Nvidia GeForce Experience with ease. So, you can find them all right here.
Method 1: Stop GeForce Tasks
This is the primary method that you should implement to resolve the issues with your Nvidia GeForce Experience. There might be some common problem with your GeForce Experience and you are receiving this error. Hence, you can stop all the GeForce tasks for making sure that the active tasks are not causing the problem. For that, have a look at the instructions right below.
- To begin with the process, tap and hold Shift+Ctrl+Esc key simultaneously. This will bring the Task Manager section.
- Next, you can locate the active Nvidia tasks. Then, you can proceed to end the tasks.
- Here, you have to select the Nvidia GeForce Experience option.
- Then, you can move to the Run as administrator option.
- After that, you can check if this method helps to resolve the issue with your Nvidia Geforce Experience.
Method 2: Upgrade The Device Drivers
Also, you might be encountering the error beacuse of the outdated device drivers. The drivers are important components of your device. When you do not give them a cyclic update, it becomes obsolete. Thus, it loses compatibility with the system. So, you should always upgrade your device drivers to maintain your device performance. Also, the updated version of your device drivers comes up with some bug fixes that further helps to remove the common errors in your device. Hence, we recommend you to update your device drivers. To get the latest version of device drivers, you can follow the steps right here.
- First, click on the Start button.
- Then, move to the Device Manager.
- Next, to click on your preferred category.
- Here, select the Update Driver option.
- After that, you can automatically search for the updated device drivers.
- Now, you will get the available update for your device.
Method 3: Check For Windows Operating System Update
Apart from that, it is equally important to have an updated Operating System on your device. Moreover, your system will fail to give you the same user performance as before. If you do not upgrade your Operating System, it will become obsolete and can be vulnerable to some errors. Thus, you should always look for the available update for your Operating System to get the best out of it. To upgrade your Windows Operating System, you can follow these steps:
- To start with, you need to click on both the Windows logo key and the R key simultaneously.
- Then, you can move to the Settings section.
- Under the settings, you can find the Update and Security option.
- Here, you have to tap on the Check for Updates option.
- Now, you can install the available updates in your device.
Moreover, if you are using a different version other than the Windows 10 Operating System, you can follow these steps.
- First, tap and hold the Windows logo key and the R key simultaneously. This will bring the Run box.
- Now, in this Run box, you need to type ‘command’ and then you can proceed with the Ok button.
- Here, you will get the Windows Update option. Clcik on that to check the available updates.
- Now, install the latest version of the Operating System in your Windows device.
- After that, restart your device to see if this resolves the Nvidia GeForce error.
Method 4: Change Nvidia Display Container LS Settings
This is another method that you should try to resolve the Nvidia GeForce experience error in your device. The Nvidia display container keeps up many characteristics which are necessary to operate any software without experiencing any error. Moreover, it can also interrupt GeForce Experience performance and can lead to this error. Hence, we suggest you change the Nvidia display container LS settings to avoid such an issue. For that, follow the instructions right here.
- First, you have to tap and hold both the Windows logo key and the R key and simultaneously.
- There, you will get a list of all the services in your device. You have to select the “Nvidia Display Container LS”, then you can move to the Properties section.
- Next, you need to select the Startup type. After that, you can click on the Automatic option. Then, select the Apply button to retain all the changes you have made.
- Now, you have to right click on the service and then you can tap on the Start button.
- Next, you need to click on the windows key and the R key together.
- Then, you have to enter the following command ‘msconfig’ in the search box.
- After that, select Services option. Then, you have to tap on the ‘Hide all Microsoft services.” This will stop all the services in your system. Only the third party application will be running in your device now.
- Next, look for the services associated with the Nvidia GeForce Experience. Here, make sure that all the services are checked.
- Then, you have to click on the save button to retain all the changes you have made.
- At last, you need to restart your device to check if this method resolves the error.
Therefore, we recommend you to implement all these methods to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error Windows 10.