MG3620 Canon printer WiFi setup allows you to connect the printer with the wireless network connection. So, you can easily print documents and photos, at any time, without using the wire. Like other Canon printers, the setup procedure of MG3620 Canon printer is very easy to perform. So, you can apply some easy steps to set up your Canon printer successfully. If you have bought a new Canon printer and need to know the procedure to set up your printer, then you can go through this article. In this article, we will guide you with the complete setup process and necessary information about the setup.
Effective Process to Connect Canon MG3620 Printer WiFi Setup
Don’t panic, if you do not have any technical knowledge about the Canon MG3620 Printer WiFi Setup. This setup is relatively simple. Just follow the below guidelines to set up your printer properly.
Before performing the setup process, check that the access point of the router and the configuration of your device is done. Also, make sure that the computer is connected to the network properly. Now, note down some information based on the network connection:
- The router function, security settings, whole configuration, setup procedures of the Canon printer depends on the system environment.
- If the network is not secured, there is a lot of risk of leaking out important data like your personal information. So, you need to connect the network accurately.
- Make sure that your printer does not work over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an alert message appears or if you may face some troubles with the network connection, perform a Network Setup Troubleshooting process.
MG3620 Canon Printer Wifi Setup
- First of all, press and hold the Stop button, if the Wi-Fi light is blinking in the printer.
- Then, tap and hold the B button on the printer until the ON light flashes.
- Now, press the Colour button and then, hit the Wi-Fi button. Check that the Wi-Fi light is blinking or not. Also, make sure that the ON light is lit.
- To finish the setup procedure, you need to install the drivers and software on your computer.
- After that, insert the CD and browse the CD-ROM folder. Then, the setup program will continue automatically.
- Now, go to the exe.File to proceed to the installation process.
- When any dialogue box appears, press the Start Setup button.
- Then, try to follow the instructions on the screen and choose your country, license agreement and many more.
- Next, choose ‘Select Connection Method’ and click on the ‘Wireless LAN Connection’ option. Then, click ‘Next’.
- When a new window appears, select ‘Connect via wireless router’ and choose ‘Next’.
- When a Power Screen window appears, select the ‘Next’ option.
- Next, select your printer from the ‘Printer on Network’ list and choose ‘Next’.
- Now, a Connection Completed screen appears. Select the ‘Next’ option to run the process.
- When the Setup Complete window appears, choose ‘Next’.
- After that, click ‘Next’ when a Software Installation list appears.
- When the ‘Installation Completed Successfully’ window comes on the screen, hit the ‘Exit’ option.
- Finally, the setup process is done. So, check if you can print any document properly or not.
Download and Install the Canon Printer Software
After you set up your printer successfully, you need to install the software for performing a hassle-free printing session. To download and install the software, you need to go through the below guidelines:
- First of all, open the official website of the Canon printer.
- Now, go to the Download section.
- Then, you will see the ‘Full Driver & Software’ Package.
- Just download this package.
- On the download page, you will find all the installation guide for your printer.
Now, the whole setup process is completed. You can enjoy a hassle-free printing session after installing these drivers.
Hope that you can easily perform MG3620 Canon printer WiFi setup and make it work properly. If the information was helpful enough, then leave your feedback in the comment section.