The Linksys AC2600 Velop is a networking device which creates a mesh-like WiFi network. This device is primarily used for small to mid-sized business and large home network solutions. The Linksys AC2600 Velop mainly consists of three nodes which magnify the network rage of the Wifi router by creating a mesh-like WiFi structure. That’s why to use the Linksys AC2600 Velop the user would need to connect it with a Wifi router or switch. If you are one of those who gets confused while Linksys AC2600 Velop setup with the router then follow this article to know about it.
Simple Steps to Linksys AC2600 Velop Setup With Router
To connect your Linksys AC2600 Velop with the router and perform the setup process follow the given instructions.
- First, you need to connect one of your Velop nodes. On connecting both the power outlet and the network cable, a blue light will lit up on the node. Now, you need to install the Linksys app on your smartphone.
- After the app installation process is complete, open the app and press the Launch setup button. Now, the app will start searching for the first Node. If the app gets the first Node, the light on the Node will turn purple.
- At that moment, you need to hit the Next button on your app in order to open the ‘create an account’ window. There you have to provide your desired email address and password to create a new Linksys account. However, if you already have such account then tap on the “ Log in here” option and enter your login password and email address.
- Now, on the next window, you will find the name of your wireless network. There you need to provide a strong and secure password for your network to protect it from any hacks or data leaks.
- After that, you need to give the Node a name. Provide the name on the basis of the location or placement of the Node. To do this, tap on the ‘Name it something else’ option.
- Once you do that, the first Node setup process will get completed. Now, you have to tap on the Next button to start the Node adding process.
How To Setup Other Nodes with the Linksys AC2600 Velop
Now, in order to connect other Nodes with your Linksys AC2600 Velop, tap on the add another node option. The Linksys app will start locating and connecting them automatically. They will show you the same setup signs as the first one and in order to perform the setup procedure, you need to perform the above-mentioned steps once more.
We hope that our suggestions are helpful to you regarding the Linksys AC2600 Velop setup with router process. For more tech-related information keep following our articles.