Lexmark Printer X4650 printer comes with a lot of features and setup is very easy, just like the other printers. Different drivers are available for the same to download and be compatible with different versions of varied OSs, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Mac OS etc. Moreover, it can print very fast up to 25 ppm black and 18 ppm colors as well. There are several steps available for Lexmark X4650 Printer download. Therefore, this informative blog will enlighten you with the thorough methodology pertaining to the Lexmark Printer X4650 Setup.
How To Setup Lexmark X4650 Printer on Windows?
Method 1: Install Lexmark X4650 Drivers
Follow the below steps for Lexmark Printer X4650 Setup :
- First, you need to turn on the computer. After that, you need to install the Lexmark X4650 printer on it.
- Now, detach Lexmark X4650 printer USB cable.
- Next, plug in Lexmark X4650 CD disk into the CD/DVD drive on the computer. Then, you need to run the setup wizard. After that, follow the below instructions for installation.
- Then, link the Lexmark X4650 USB cable to the computer when you receive the query from the installer wizard. Wizard will perform a thorough analysis when you are about to connect.
- After recognizing the printer, it will automatically move ahead. You have to wait till you complete the detection of the printer.
- You need to follow the wizard instructions in order to complete the process.
- After completing the process, the Lexmark X4650 will be ready for use.
Method 2: Install Lexmark X4650 Manually
Go through the steps below in order to install Lexmark Printer X4650 Setup:
- You need to turn on the computer.
- Insert the Lexmark X4650 printer USB cable from the printer to the P.C.
- Then, you have to extract the Lexmark X4650 setup file as well as the extracted location folder.
- Press the Start button. After that, press Control Panel. Next, you need to press View Devices & Printers.
- After that, press Add a Printer.
- When it will ask for the driver location, then it will provide the path where you have extracted the setup file.
- Then you need to follow the wizard instructions to complete the process.
- After completing this, you will find the Lexmark Printers ready for use.
Connecting Wireless Lexmark Printer X4650 Printer
- You need to unpack the printer.
- Just follow the below instructions so that you can remove packaging.
- First, you need to insert the power cord. After that, you need to turn on the printer and then install the cartridges. Next, permit the printers to follow the startup routine procedure which covers printing on the alignment page.
- Select one of the connection methods as mentioned below. If the printer is compatible, you need to select an Ethernet connection. Then, connect it and you can skip the installation of the printer software.
How To Connect to Wi-Fi Direct?
Go through the below steps for Lexmark Printer X4650 Setup by connecting to Wi-Fi Direct:
- First, you need to switch on the wireless direct.
- On the mobile device or computer, just make sure that WiFi radio is switched on and then you need to link the wireless direct. You should take into account that the name format used by wireless direct as well as Wi-Fi direct are different.
- If you turn on the HP wireless direct on with that security, you need to supply WPA2 password when you receive information from the mobile device. You need to take into account Wi-Fi direct always implements a WPA2 passphrase and hence it will not be turned on without the WPA2 security.
Hopefully, this article will give you a thorough overview of Lexmark Printer X4650 Setup. By following this article, you will get to know the detailed procedure. Moreover, you can refer the user manual for any kinds of issues. Also, you can provide comment in the comments section provided at the bottom of the website.