Kodak printer ESP 3250 has one of the finest printer mechanisms that permits 4-in-1 flexibility with multiple characteristics and exceptional technology. The device supports high-quality printing services and an ultra HD quality of images, which is one of the most advantageous sides of this device. However, it is much crucial to set up the device at the very first place, in order to access all of its services and features. There are numerous clients of Kodak printers who once acquired this device but are inexperienced to perform a whole setup of their devices. So, if you are one of them and hunting for a comprehensive guidebook to perform Kodak printer ESP 3250 setup properly, then this is the correct place that you’ve dropped in. In this content, we will explore all the possible steps in order to ensure a complete setup for your Kodak printer ESP 3250.
Steps for a Complete Kodak Printer ESP 3250 Setup
We have arranged a few essential steps to build a complete Kodak printer ESP 3250 setup. You must go through all the steps in a consecutive way to perform a complete setup.
Step 1: Configure the Printer Settings
At first, you need to configure your printer which is the initial round to complete the setup process. Following are some of the steps under to perform it fluently:
- At first, unbox your latest Kodak printer ESP 3250 gently from the package and attach the device to a wall socket.
- Now, press the Home button on your printer and then press the down arrow key to open the Printer Settings.
- Press the OK button and then press the down arrow key on your printer again to select the Date and Time for your device.
- Press the Ok button to select the Year, Month, Day, and Hour and then press the left and right arrow key to change the value or units for the device.
- Now, press OK to save the changes and do the same for set the Year, Month, Day, Time, and all that.
- At last, press the Ok button to save the changes and then, press the Back key to exit from the menu.
Step 2: Loading the Papers on your Kodak Printer
Now, you have to load the papers on the paper tray of your printer device in order to print the pages. Following are some of the steps under to do so:
- At first, note that the paper tray capacity is of only 100 pages for your printer device. Now, open the paper tray carefully by pressing the slide button on the side of the paper tray.
- Now, draw out the paper tray extender until the paper tray is fully extended and then boost the paper to stop.
- Make sure that the left paper-edge guide is to the far left and carefully remove the fan and stack of papers and insert it into the paper tray.
- Now, move the paper forward until it stops and then move the left paper-edge guide until it touches the paper.
Step 3: Load the Photo Papers into the Paper Tray
Now, you have to insert the photo papers into the photo paper tray to print the photos. Following are some of the steps below to do so:
- At first, note that the photo tray supports only 20 sheets of photo papers for your Kodak printer device. Now, remove the photo tray from your printer device carefully by pressing the slide button on the side of the paper tray.
- Carefully remove the fan and stack of papers from the package and insert the photo papers into the photo tray with the logo side facing up.
- Now, move the papers forward until it stops and then, go to the paper-edge guide until it touches the paper inside the device.
Step 4: Install the Kodak Printer Software Application on your Computer
The final step you have to perform is to install the software application on your device via the Installation CD that you got with your printer device. Following are some of the steps below to check them out.
- At first, take out the installation CD that you got with the package and then insert the CD into the CD-ROM on your computer device.
- Now, navigate to the My Computer and hit a double-click on that to open it.
- Double-click the CD-ROM drive to open the setup file and then click on Extract File.
- Now, tick the Accept all the Terms and Conditions option and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on Run and then on Next.
- Click on Finish button at the very last when the software installation completes.
Now, set your Kodak printer device to your WiFi router and access the printing services.
Summing It Up
These 4 are the common fundamental methods to build a whole setup for your Kodak printer ESP 3250. You must go through all the steps thoroughly to install a complete setup process. Hope this article serves to be beneficial enough to assist you regarding “how to proceed with a Kodak printer ESP 3250 setup?” In case, you are incapable to perform the setup or if there is something faulty with the device, then you can better consult with an expert or get professional assistance. At last, we counsel you to put across your valuable feedbacks in the form of typing them out in the comment section below, just to let us know about your feedback.