When you plan to switch from one email provider to another, then it is important to transfer all your professional emails to another one, as this is essentially important. If you have both an MSN email account and Hotmail and are looking for a way to import emails from MSN to Windows Hotmail, then there is good news for you. This is possible and can be done just by following a few easy steps. Moreover, you will not require any professional assistance to do so.
For more information regarding how to import MSN email into Windows Hotmail, take a look at this guide.
How to Transfer MSN Email to Hotmail?
Through Hotmail, you can transfer emails from around 3-4 POP3 providers. Here are the steps by which you will be able to transfer MSN email to MSN Hotmail. Just check them out one by one.
- Open your browser and navigate to the official website of Hotmail. Log in to Hotmail by entering the login credentials like email address and password.
- Click on your name and go to Options from the menu list. After that, click on Mail and then go to the Managing Your Account section.
- Now, click on “Sending and Receiving Mail from Others Account” and then on “Add an Email Account”.
- Enter the email address and password inside their respective fields and click on Next. This will start verification of your login details and email will show up on your Hotmail. It will import around 50 messages every 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Sign in to My Hotmail Email Account?
To sign in to your Hotmail account, make sure to follow the steps given below.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of the Outlooks sign-in page.
- Type your email address or contact number inside the respective field and click on the Next button.
- Now, enter the password and click on Sign in.
4. How Do I Create a New MSN Email Account?
To create a new MSN email address, try out the following steps provided below.
- Navigate to the Sign-up page for your Microsoft Account. Click on Create Account.
- Type your email address within the username field and click on “Get a new email address”. This will make a new MSN email account for you.
- Enter the information as required and click on Create Account.
5. Does Hotmail Delete Old Emails?
If you show no activity for 3 months, then Hotmail will delete all the emails. Besides, they will also not let any new mail come through.
Your account will be totally locked and nothing will be accepted during that time. However, as soon as you login back, the account will be activated but all the old emails will be deleted permanently without any recovery.