If you own an HP Envy 5660 printer, then you need to set it up to use it. If the steps to set up your printer is unknown to you, then keep reading our article. Here, we are going to give you easy guidance on the HP Envy 5660 E-all-in one setup. Go through the steps which are mentioned in the section below to learn the method of setting up an HP Envy 5660 printer.
Effective Procedure of HP Envy 5660 E-All-In-One Printer Setup
Here, we are going to discuss some of the effective steps that can help you set up your HP envy 5660 e-all-in-one printer:
Step 1: Installation procedure
The first thing that you need to set up a printer is the installation procedure. For the purpose of the installation procedure, you just need to gather some information such as:
- Network name which is known as SSID.
- The network security password which is WEP key or the WPA.
- The computer connected with your provided wireless network.
- The internet access point which is recommends broadband such as cable or DSL.
- Put your wireless-capable printer near to your computer while the installation procedure is going on.
- Use the USB cable at the time of wireless installation.
After, collecting all the necessary information follow the steps which are written below in this article:
- At first, you have to be sure that the printer, router, and the computer is switched on. Then, you also need to be sure, that your computer is connected with the wireless network that you want to connect with your printer.
- After that, detach the USB cable which is connected with your printer.
- If you have connected your USB cable before and if you want to change the wireless network connection then, you need to follow our guide that will help you to remove the USB installation.
- After that, open up the HP folder from the list of installed software programs. Then, click on the printer folder thereafter, click on the name of your printer. This will help you to launch the HP Printer Assistant software.
- At the next step, click on the Utility option. Then, click on the Printer and software section.
- Then, click on the Covert a USB connected printer to wireless otherwise you can Connect a new printer.
- Once you have done with all the steps which are mentioned in the previous part of the article, now follow the onscreen instruction which will help you to complete the installation software. While completing the setup printer on the wireless network there is no need to continue steps in this document.
The Conclusion Part
Hope, this article has helped you to complete the HP envy 5660 e-all-in-one printer Setup procedure successfully. If you need more information related to HP printers, then you can visit our official website to get more information.