HP 8610 printer is one of the most widely used printer models. This printer is mostly used in mini offices and homes. This printer model features various functionalities such as printing, copying, scanning, sending or receiving faxes etc. HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer even allows printing over a network while using a mobile device. If you are the owner of an HP Deskjet 3755 printer and the setup procedure is unknown to you, then here are steps for HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer setup. Keep your eyes on this article to know the details of the setup procedure.
Steps to Set Up HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One printer
Now, here we are going to discuss some easy and straightforward steps, that can help you to set up your HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer. Go through the steps that are mentioned below to learn the process of setting up this HP 3755 printer.
Step 1: Collect the Network Setup Items Required
To set up your HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer you need the items and information as mentioned hereunder.
- You need to collect some information, such as:
- Network name which might be known as SSID or you may also know it as the Service Set Identifier.
- Network password which might be set as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- The computer which is linked with the provided wireless network.
- You need to have access to an active internet connection such as cable or DSL which will help you in software download, use Web service and get the printer updates.
- You need to verify whether the router and the computer are turned on or not. And, also check if the computer is connected to the same wireless network with which you have connected the printer. Then, turn on the printer and put it near to your computer.
- Disconnect the USB port or if you are using the Ethernet cables, then disconnect them too.
Step 2: Connect your Printer with the Wireless Network
Here are the steps that can help you to connect your printer with a wireless network. Go through them:
- First, go to the Control Panel of your HP printer, and touch the Right Arrow key of your device. This will help you to show the navigation screen.
- After that, touch the Setup icon.
- Then, touch the Network icon and tap the Wireless Setup Wizard to continue.
- While progressing with it, click on the network name from the list which displays the available networks for your device. After that, touch the OK button.
- If you cannot find the name of your network in the list, then you need to touch the Enter New Network Name option. After that, follow the on-screen instructions. This will help you to enter your network name.
- Next, type the WEP or WPA key as your network password.
Step 3: Install the Driver
As the last step, you need to install the HP software. Here are the steps that can help you to do so.
- At first, power on your printer.
- Then, disconnect the USB port from the printer device if it is needed. Connect the cable for the purpose of software installation.
- After that, open a web browser on your PC and move on to the official site of HP customer support to download the software and drivers.
- Thereafter the “Let’s identify your product to get started” page will be displayed on your screen. Then, click on the Printer and type the printer’s model number. After that, click on the Submit option.
- Next, click on the Change option to change the operating system. Then, choose your version, and click on the Change option.
- Now, click on the Download option which is located under the Driver heading to get the full software package. Otherwise, you can click on the Basic Drivers to get the other driver option.
So, this was all about the procedure for HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer Setup. You should follow all the steps which are mentioned above in this article. If the article helped you to set up your HP Deskjet 3755 all-in-one printer, then drop a comment in our comment section.