If you want to know the process of HP Deskjet 3520 e-all-in-one printer setup, then we are here to help you in every possible way to do so. It is really very easy to set this printer up. And to set this up, first of all, you have to install the Print Driver along with the software that you will get in the HP website. At the time of installation, you have to choose Wireless as the connection type.
Easy Steps for HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer Setup
Follow the upcoming steps one by one in a proper manner and set the printer up smoothly.
Step 1: Prepare for installation
First of all, you have to gather the required items before setting up the printer on your wireless network. After that, you have to see the printer and computer connections properly.
The Items You Need to Gather:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID.
- A computer connected to your wireless network.
- Network password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
- Your wireless-capable printer: Place your printer close to the computer during the installation.
- Internet access (recommended): HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
- Make sure the printer, router, and computer are all turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you are connecting the printer.
- USB cable: The installer prompts you when to connect the USB cable.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
Step 2: Download and Install the Driver
First of all, you have to install the Printer Driver, along with that you have to temporarily connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer to set up the printer on a wireless network. In this way, the printer will be able to collect the necessary wireless information from your computer device.
You can also use the installation CD, as an alternative method of downloading the software.
To do so, first of all, you have to go to the official page of HP and there you have to enter the number of your printer model number and then hit the option Begin. After that, you have to hit the option Open, Save, or Run in any window that displays to download the driver to your computer device. Once you are done, to launch the driver installation, you have to Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar or you can also find that in the Downloads folder on your computer device. After that, to complete the connection setup and driver installation, you have to Follow the on-screen instructions.
Now, your HP printer is ready to print. Whether you like or dislike the processes stated above to send us your feedback by placing a comment on the comment box. And of course, we are here with more such articles and to get them, stay connected with us.