This HP Deskjet 2655 all-in-one printer setup guide will allow you to use your HP printer wirelessly. That way, not only will you able to get the best use out of it, but also, avoid a lot of trouble that might come your way otherwise.
In this article, you will find the complete solutions of this Deskjet printer setup process and you will get the idea to set up other HP Deskjet printers also. If you go through this complete article, then you will be able to do this setup process at your home and at your own time.
Why you need the HP Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer Setup?
Setting up the HP Deskjet 2655 printer is definitely not anything super difficult, but you cannot do it yourself. With the instructions that are here in this article, it will be much easier and less time-consuming.
But it will be best if you know why you should consider doing this HP Deskjet 2655 all-in-one printer setup in detail. So, you will have an idea of the necessity of each process that we have listed here and that will also help you execute the instructions better. So, let’s look at the reasons to do this setup.
If you want to be able to use your printer in the most efficient manner that you can think of, then keeping it in connection to a local WiFi network is imperative. If you do the setup perfectly, then you will be able to share print jobs in and around. This will be helpful for the office as well as fro home.
With a correct setup in place, this will be a lot more secure than if you do not set it up correctly.
Preventing Technical Glitches
There are a lot of issues that you might face with your HP printer. You can avoid these types of error if you set it up perfectly.
Step-by-Step Guide for HP Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer Setup
In this section, let’s get into the complete details of how you can perform the HP Deskjet 2655 all-in-one printer setup. So, let’s discuss the setup process:
Set up your HP Printer for a USB Cable Connection to a Windows Computer
Before performing this process, at first, install the HP Driver. To complete HP Deskjet 2655 all-in-one printer setup for USB cable connection successfully, you need to go through this article:
Step 1: Prepare for the Printer Setup
First of all, delete any previous versions of your printer from Windows. After deletion, you can do the driver installation and USB connection setup successfully.
- You have to check these items before starting the setup process:
- Turn on your printer and make sure it is in a ready state.
- USB cable less than 3 m in length.
- Make sure that your computer has a USB port. You have to remember that if you connect your printer via a docking station or USB hub, the HP Deskjet printer can’t be able to get enough power for properly printing.
Before installing the HP Driver, if you connect the USB cable, then you can follow these steps instructed below to ensure a perfect setup.
- First of all, disconnect the USB cable of your printer from the computer. If it is needed, then the software installation automatically prompts to connect the USB cables.
- Now, go to the search bar and type ‘devices’.
- Then, choose the ‘Devices and Printers control panel settings’ from the result.
- Find, your printer model and click on it.
- Now, choose the ‘Remove device’ option. If multiple icons appear for your printer, then you can remove them all.
- After that, close the ‘Devices and Printers’ window and you can perform the next step.
Step 2: Install the Driver and Set up the Connection
Download and install the latest version of the printer software. Then, install it from the official website of HP to complete the setup process perfectly. To download and install the drivers and software by using a USB connection, you can follow these below guidelines:
- First of all, go to the official website of HP.
- Then, enter your printer model name in the search bar.
- Now, follow the instructions one by one which is appeared on the screen to download the driver.
- Now, go to the HP customer support file. Then, go to the ‘Drivers and Software’ option.
- When the Start page appears on the screen, choose Printer. Now, type your printer model number, and then select the Submit button.
- Change the Operating System which is compatible with the Printer. If you have to change the version, click on the Change button. Then, choose the version, and then click on the Change button.
- Now, go to the ‘Driver heading’.
- After that, download the full software package or you can select the ‘Basic Drivers’ to download the other drivers.
- Choose the USB option from all the printer connection option to complete the setup.
The Easiest way for HP Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer Wireless Setup
If you are unable to do the wireless setup by yourselves, then we recommend you to go through the steps below to establish a wireless HP Deskjet 2655 all-in-one printer setup.
Step 1: Prepare for Installation
- First of all, turn on your computer, router, and printer. To set up the printer, you need the following requirements:
- HP recommends broadband internet access such as cable or DSL to get printer updates and install the software.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network in which your HP printer is also connected.
- Now, to setup the printer properly for the first time, you have to install the ink cartridges and load paper into the tray.
- During the installation procedure, place your HP Deskjet 2655 printer close to the computer, and then switch on the printer.
Step 2: Install the Printer Software
You have to download and install the wireless print drivers and HP Printer Assistant software for scanning.
- At first, disconnect all the USB cables from the printer.
- Go to the official website of HP, and then choose the ‘Download to download’ option.
- Now, it will automatically run the ‘HP Easy Start’.
- Now, you will be asked to select your printer, then select the ‘My Printer Is Not Shown’ option.
- Then, you will be able to see ‘A Printer Not Found’ screen on your computer.
- After that, choose the Continue button.
- Choose the ‘Wireless network’ option.
- Select Continue again.
- Follow the instructions one by one which you can be able to see on the screen to complete the setup process successfully.
We hope that our instructions and suggestions prove to be helpful to you and assist you with the HP Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer Setup procedure. For such more tech related content keep an eye on our articles by which you will get a benefit for sure.