The HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer is one of the most multifunctional and productive printing device available in the market. However, even with all of the good features and functions, there are some issues in it. New users often get confused or face a problem while setting up this printer for the first time. This type of thing usually happens when the users skip any important step or install the wrong printer drives. Now, if you are one of those users and want to know the proper HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer Copier Scanner setup process, then follow this article. We have provided all the necessary steps and precautions here. Now, without wasting any time, let’s have a look at them.
Simple Steps To Perform HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer Copier Scanner Setup Process
To execute the HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer Copier Scanner setup process follow the given instructions. But, before doing that, load the ink cartridge and some paper into your HP printer. While doing that, make sure, you have connected the ink cartridges properly and fed the right size of paper in your HP printer. These simple things will minimize the chances of error occurrence and make the printer setup process a hassle-free task. After completing this basic checkup process, move on the given steps.
- First, install HP printer drives on the system with the help of provided CD-ROM. Or, you can download them from HP’s official website. To do that, type the model number or name of your HP printer on the search bar of the website and then, download the Basic Drivers or HP printer application according to the OS. After that, install that application on the system and follow the on-screen steps. Now, if you get the “ Connect the USB cable” window on the HP printer step-up prompt, then move on the next step.
- Turn On your HP printer and connect the square end to the provided USB cable to your printer and then, plug in the USB head into the system.
- Now, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions once more to complete the setup process.
After this, you just need to give some printing commands in order to check the workability or connectivity issue of your printer. If you encounter any issue during the printing process, then disconnect the HP printer from the system and redo the step up process.
How To Connect A New Printer?
If you want to connect HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer into the system manually, then follow the given steps.
For Windows OS Based System:
- Open the HP printer application and connect the printer into the system via the provided USB cable. Then, turn on the new HP printer.
- Now, in the HP printer application, you need to find and click on the “Utilities” option.
- The Utilities window will pop up on the application. There you have to click on the ‘Printer Setup & Software’ option.
- After that select the ‘Connect a new printer’ option and follow the on-screen instructions in order to connect the HP Deskjet 2132 device.
For Mac OS users:
- Launch the System Preferences window on your Mac device.
- Then, depending on your Mac OS version, try to locate the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option in the Hardware section. Once you get that option, click on it.
- Now, A new window will pop up on your Mac device screen. There you need to find and click on the Plus or Add icon (+).
- After that, a list will emerge on the screen. From that list, you need to find and select the name or mode of your new HP printer. Once you do that, the printer will get connect with your Mac OS based system and you can start using it.
Now, if even after following all the steps mentioned, provided in the above section, you are unable to set up your printer, then it is quite possible that there are some major problems. To fix those problems, in the most efficient and effective manner, seek technical guidance. We hope all your queries related to the HP Deskjet 2132 All In One Printer Copier Scanner setup process gets a complete answer. For more information on technical stuff, keep following our upcoming articles.