HP Deskjet 1112 printer is a fabulous device for high-quality printings in the global market. It has excellent features for which most of the users are using it. Many users have reported that they do not know the setup process of HP Deskjet 1112 printer. If you are one of them, then this article will help you. Here, in this article, you will get to know the HP Deskjet 1112 Printer setup process with stepwise guidance. So, check it out.
Simple Steps to Complete the HP Deskjet 1112 Printer Setup Process
In this section, we have provided the HP Deskjet 1112 printer setup process.
Remove the Printer from the box
Firstly, you need to remove the HP Deskjet 1112 printer from the box and unpack the materials that are in the box. Check completely before continuing to the next step:
- After removing the HP Deskjet 1112 printer from the box, you have to start the installation and setup.
- The packing elements, such as stickers, tapes, and cardboards must be lifted up from the outside of the printer.
- Next, you need to open the scanner lid to remove the packing elements inside the printer.
- Verify that whether you have lifted up all the packing elements from the printer for easy to installation.
- The cardboard box consists of the power cord, two ink cartridges, such as a black and a tri-color one, and USB cable. Before transferring it to recycling, you have to lift out the contents. In the box, you can also find the Adapter set and Printer Driver installation CD for Mac and Windows. An HP Deskjet 1112 user manual which has steps for the basic setup and troubleshooting.
- Getting Started Guide.
Now, we are going to discuss the HP Deskjet 1112 printer setup process. You have to set up this printer two ways, one is Hardware part and second is Software part.
HP Deskjet 1112 Setup – Hardware Part
In this section, we are going to share the setup procedure of the hardware of this printer.
HP Deskjet 1112 Printers Power Cord Connections
The power cord must be attached for proper installation of the printer. The power source is very important for the printer.
- Prepare the power cords. Remove the twist ties around the cables, and stretch out the cables.
- Then, securely connect the power cable to the power adapter.
- Now, you will locate the printer’s port which is present at the back side of the printer. It is color-coded and suits with the power cable.
- Securely connect the power cable to the printer port.
- Now, the power cable is connected to a power outlet. It is suggested to plug it into a wall outlet to avoid any problems.
- Next, find the Power button and click on it.
- After doing this, you can see the lights start blinking.
- Then, you can hear the setup tone from the printer. Now, the setup process is done.
HP Deskjet 1112 Printers Ink Cartridge Installation
After setting this up, install the ink cartridges on your printer. An HP ink cartridge will be there in the box. Insert the ink cartridge correctly into the printer. Follow simple and easy steps:
- Take off the tab in the ink access door in the front of the printer and drop it.
- Now, the carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Now, you can install the ink cartridges on the printer.
- Two cartridges are there, one is tri-color and another is black. All cartridge has an individual slot.
- Lift up the packaging of the cartridge.
- Without affecting the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles, drag the orange tab to lift up the protective tap.
- In the left side slot, you can put the tri-color cartridge. Drive the cartridge into the printer slot untill it gets fixed.
- The same thing also you have to repeat for the black ink cartridge.
- Now, you can see the cartridges have been installed successfully. Then, close the ink access door.
HP Deskjet 1112 Printers Paper Loading in the Main Tray
After installing the ink cartridges, insert plain white paper into the main tray for the other steps. Check the instructions below to load paper correctly.
- Now, you have to locate the paper input tray.
- In the input tray, you need to insert the stack of papers and slide it.
- Now, load a stack of paper into the main tray until it stops the edge of the paper.
- Raise the tray extender and pull output tray. Then, finish loading the main tray with a stack of papers. You can download the HP Deskjet 1112 Printer’s driver from the official website of HP printer or 123.hp.com/dj1112.
HP Deskjet 1112 Setup – Software Part
After setting up the hardware part, now you can set up the Software part on your system. To do so, follow the directions:
Install HP DJ 1112 Printer Software
Now, you need to install the HP DJ 1112 printer software on your system. To do that:
- Open the web browser.
- In the browser window, type ‘123.hp.com/dj1112’ in the address bar and then hit the Enter button.
- In the new window, click on the Download option. Now, you will find the HP Deskjet 1112 printer software has started downloading. Alternatively, If you have an installation CD, then you can install the printer software from the CD. You can also go to ‘123.hp.com/setup 1112’.
- Once the download is done, install it. After a few seconds, a connect window opens. Do not press the continue button on this window.
Restore the HP DJ 1112 Printer to Default Wireless Settings
This will ensure that the automatic Wi-Fi connection feature of HP handles the wireless connection.
- Press the Power button and also the Start Copy Black button two times. Then, press the Cancel button three times.
- Now, you need to release the power button. After that, you will see the wireless light must blink.
- Now, continue the software installation.
Continue the HP DJ 1112 Installation
- Click on Continue from the connect screen.
- At this moment, you can see the wireless light blinking. Ensure that the Power button is also bright.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully until a Connection Options screen opens up.
- Select Wireless – make a wireless connection to the printer option on this screen.
- After completing the installation process, you can see the following options are shown.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect – It will automatically gather the information associated with the network connection. Click on the Yes button, then click on the Next option.
- Wireless Setup Using a USB Connection – If the Network Settings is in a problem, then you need to connect a USB cable from your computer to the printer and click.
Now, the setup process will be done. Close the setup page and start the printing.
We hope the above-mentioned steps will help you to HP Deskjet 1112 printer setup on your system. In case you face any problem, then you need to take professional help.