Norton is one of the most popular antivirus software present in this global market. However, despite being a popular one, it is not free from the occasional glitches. As a result of which, you have to uninstall it from your device. If you are not aware of how to uninstall Norton on Windows 10, then you are in the accurate page. With the help of this article, you will be able to perform this action on a quick note.
How to Remove Norton from Windows 10?
Here are some expert provided solutions using which you will be able to perform this action on your own.
- At first, go to the Start menu, as well as, tap on the Control Panel.
- Choose the option named Programs.
- Once done, you have to tap on the option named ‘Program and Features’.
- Now, you will be able to see a list of currently installed programs.
- From this list, you have to choose the required programs.
- Once done, you have selected, click on the Uninstall or Remove option.
- In case, if you notice that, the User Account Control window appears, then tap on the option named Yes.
- Once done, you will be able to see the User Account Control screen as well as the YES button situated in the left.
- After that, try to follow the onscreen instructions, in order to choose the Uninstall Preference.
- Once done, try to choose the Uninstall Preference screen
- After that, Norton Uninstaller will start running the uninstallation process.
- When done, try to restart your computer and you will be able to perform this action.
In this way, you will be able to perform this action on your own.
Hopefully, using these hacks and tricks, provided in this article, you will be able to perform this action without any hassle. In case, if you come across any system bugs while performing the steps, then you can leave a comment in the feedback section. Share your thoughts to encourage us.