HP is one of the most renowned brands especially known for its high-class technology and amazing features. The multinational company comes up with various innovations on a day-to-day basis. Among all these, the modifications in the touch screen’s feature are genuinely astounding. But, sometimes there might be some glitches within the touch screen. So, if you are dealing with an issue and don’t know how to turn Off touch screen on HP, then this article will surely help you out with the best outcome. In this article, we will help you to explore the effective steps to turn Off the touch screen feature on your HP desktop as soon as possible.
Easy Steps on How to Turn Off Touch Screen on HP
Here are some of the major hacks that can assist you on how to turn Off touch screen on HP.
Method 1: Disable the Touch Screen using Device Manager
Here are some steps that can help you to disable the touch screen via the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:
- Turn On your HP computer and click on the Start menu, from the bottom-left corner on the Windows.
- Navigate to the Device Manager that lets you to Enable or Disable any piece of hardware connected to your HP computer.
- Now, click on the Human Interface Devices, next to the icon on the Device Manager.
- Expand the list of category from the devices and select HID-Compliant touch screen option, from the list appear on your screen.
- Now, select the Action tab, under the Human Interface Devices, near the upper-left corner on your Window.
- Once a drop-down menu appears, select the Disable option, from the Action menu to disable touch screen on HP.
You can do the same steps to enable the touch screen feature back on your HP device.
Method 2: Disable the Touch Screen via Run Command
If you are having trouble to disable the touch screen feature via Device Manager, then here are some of the steps to disable the touchscreen via Run Command. Follow the steps below:
- Press Windows+R key at the same time, from your keyboard, to open a Run Command box.
- Now, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the box and click OK, to find the touch screen device.
- Double-click on the Human Interface Devices to expand the feature and then, navigate to HID-Compliant Touchscreen from the list.
- Right-click on the HID-Compliant Touchscreen and select Disable from the Context menu and click on YES to confirm the process.
Once you are done with these steps, you can enable the touch screen feature by going through the same process.
We have explored all the easy steps to disable touch screen on HP. You can follow all the steps prominently to perform the task easily. Hope this article was beneficial enough to guide you on how to turn Off touch screen on HP. In case, you are unable to turn Off HP touch screen, then you may take expert guidance. Lastly, we recommend you to drop us a comment below to let us know about your feedback.