Windows 10 is the latest version of all other Windows Operating Systems. The recently launched OS has many unique traits like Cortana which is primarily an assistant application. Microsoft included many new features and facilities in this Windows 10 version. Many users prefer this Windows Operating System for its reliability and longtime service. Despite all these facilities and features, there are many technical glitches which may irritate you often. Many Windows 10 users face the problem while restoring the Windows 10 OS. Many of them have a common question on how to do a system restore on Windows 10.
Windows 10 Operating System is the most robust OS. You can fix any problem related to the Windows 10 OS pretty easily. This problem is not a vital issue for a technical person. If you are not a tech-savvy person and don’t know how to do a system restore on windows 10, then the article will surely help you to do the same. Follow the steps given below and execute them properly to restore the Windows 10 Operating System in your device.
Common Reasons To Do System Restore on Windows 10
Whenever you are facing any problem in your Windows 10 Operating System, there can be some reasons for which this kind of problem may occur. Hence, it is most important to identify the reasons behind any problem to avoid it in the future. There are many reasons why you can not restore the Windows 10 OS in your device. The reasons are:
- Due to some outdated Windows 10 driver, you may face the problem in your system.
- If the system files get corrupted by any malware and virus attack, then also this kind of problem may occur.
You can fix the problem after knowing the accurate reasons. Otherwise, if you still have the question on how to do a system restore on Windows 10 in your system, stay glued with this article to help you get out of the mess.
How To Restore Windows 10 Operating System
There are a lot of ways by which you can restore Windows 10 Operating system in your device. But here we are going to discuss the easiest and effective way to do the same.
At first, log in to your Windows 10 Operating System and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press the Windows key and R button to open the Run dialogue box and type Control Panel and hit the Enter button.
- After that, a new tab will open and from there navigate the System option and click on it. Under that, select the System Protection option.
- Now another tab will appear on the screen and search for the System Restore option and click on it.
- Then you can restore your Windows 10 Operating System by clicking the Next option at the bottom the tab.
- It will take some time and after waiting for a few minutes the system will be restored.
After applying all the procedure, restart your system and access your device without any problem.
Enable System Restore In Windows 10 Operating System
In any case, the system restores procedure is the turned off in your system, you may face problems in your device. That’s why it is most important to turn on the system restore option in your Windows 10 Operating System. if you don’t know how to do that, then follow the steps to enable the option.
- At first, click on the Start icon and type Control Panel in the search box.
- After that, search for the Create A restore point option and select the System Properties option under that.
- Now from there you can see the Protecting Settings, click on it. Now select the Configure option.
- From there you can select the Turn on System Protection option.
After that, your system restore procedure will be turned on in your system.
Many times it is seen that due to some internal issues in the Windows 10 Operating System, this kind of error crops up Due to some outdated drivers or usage of any malware, this kind of problem may occur. So, it is always better to use any device with a virus protection software and with an updated driver installed in it.
Update Windows Driver
In many cases, it is found that Windows 10 restore issues happen because of the outdated Windows 10 driver. If you are using the outdated version of the Windows 10 driver, then it can cause you many problems. So, go to the Settings from the Control Panel and select the ‘Update & Security’ option. Under that, click on the Windows Update option and check for all the available updates. After that, it will install the latest updates in your system automatically.
Remove Virus And Malware
If malware and virus affect your system, then you may face many problems in your system. The Windows 10 system restore problem may also be one of them. If this is the existing cause behind the problem then a strong antivirus application might help you fix the problem. So install a premium antivirus application and scan the whole system. Then it will find all the defected and malware affected files on your system. After that, click on ‘Fix’ button to eliminate all those malware and virus from your system.
We hope that, after going through the procedures mentioned above, you will able to fix the Windows 10 create restore point issue. In the future, if you encounter the error again for additional information and knowledge.