Bookmarking any web page is the easiest way to save it in your system. There are some benefits of synchronization. For example, it can adjust the events to keep them on time. You can relate the links or devices with the help of synchronization. By synchronizing your Safari Bookmarks with your browser, you can make your life easier. Sometimes, you may need to sync Safari Bookmarks to save the contents in your system. If you want to know the procedure to how to synchronize Safari Bookmarks? Then, go through this article. Here, in this guide, we are going to discuss the methods that can help you to synchronize Safari Bookmarks. Read the entire article to know the details on it.
Essential Steps that can Help you to Sync Bookmarks Safari:
Here, we are going to discuss the details that can help you to Safari sync. Go through the steps below to know the details on how to sync Safari Bookmarks.
Enable the Bookmark Synchronization on the Mac device
If you are a Mac user, then here is the answer for you. So, let’s go through it. At first, you need to verify whether your iTunes syncing is enabled or not for the purpose of using the Safari OS X. Then, you have to follow the steps which are written in the following part of the article. Let’s have a look at it.
Use System Preferences option
You can sync your Safari browser with the Bookmarks by using the System Preferences option. If the steps are unknown to you, then you should follow the steps which are described in the mentioned below part of the article. So, let’s go through it to know the complete procedure.
- At first, go to the System Preferences application from your Mac iOS device.
- Then, click on the iCloud option which is located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Thereafter, let’s have a look at the provided box for Safari. If you find out that the box is already checked, then you must know that you have done with it.
- To merge your Safari Bookmarks with the Reading List of iCloud, you have to click on the OK button. this will help you to confirm it.
Enable the Synchronization in an iPad
If you are an iPad user, then here are the steps that can help you to Safari sync. To merge the Safari browser with the Bookmarks, you can enable the Synchronization of the Bookmarks in your iPad. Here are the steps that can help you to do it.
- At first, go to the Settings application on your Apple iOS device and click on it.
- Thereafter, tap to the iCloud option.
- Then, turn on the Safari browser by toggling the switch to the On button.
Turn on the Bookmarks Synchronization in Windows
You can also sync Safari Bookmarks with the help of enabling Bookmark Synchronization in Windows operating system. If you want to use it, then you require to download and set up iCloud to sync your Bookmarks with your Apple devices. The steps which are described in the following part of the article will help you to do so.
- At first, you need to go to Download iCloud option which is located on the Windows. Then, visit the official website of Apple.
- Now, you will need to install the iCloud with the help of the installation wizard. This will lead you to restart the system and it will finish the installation procedure.
- Thereafter, launch the iCloud application. Otherwise, you can access it from the Start menu which is located on the bottom of the left corner on your computer screen.
- At the next step, you will need to Sign in with your administrative Apple ID.
- Then, click on the Options button which is located near to the Bookmark.
- After that, choose the preferable browser that you want to Sync Bookmarks with Safari.
- Furthermore, proceed further by clicking the OK button.
- Once you have done with all the steps which are mentioned in the above part of the article, now click on the Apply option. This will help you to complete the synchronization procedure.
Wrap it Up
Hope, this has helped you to sync Safari Bookmarks. If you have any more queries regarding this topic, then you can leave a comment down to the comment section.