The Windows users often complain about being unable to start Windows normally. Hence, in such case, you can enter into the Safe Mode and then work smoothly with your PC. If you are looking for ways on how to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, go through the article and resolve the error instantly.
How To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode
If you are wondering how to start Windows in Safe Mode, this article should help you. If you do not know the ways, go through the following methods:
Way 1: Enter Safe Mode When You Can’t Boot Normally
When you are unable to start Windows normally, you can boot Windows in Safe Mode. The Safe Mode mainly loads with a minimum set of drivers, software and service. Go through the steps given below:
– First, make sure so that your PC is off.
– Now, you need to press on the Power button to turn on your PC and then hold it until the PC shuts down automatically. You need to repeat the process for a few more times.
– Now, wait until Windows diagnose your PC and then you need to click on the Advanced options.
– The Windows RE screen appears on your computer; you need to click on the Troubleshoot option.
– When the Troubleshhot screen appears, click on the Advanced options, and then choose the Startup Settings to continue the process.
– Finally, you need to reboot your PC, and then a screen appears with a list of alternate startup options.
– Now, from the keyboard, you need to click on 4 to enter the Safe Mode without network or 5 to enter Safe Mode with network access.
Way 2: Enter Safe Mode from Normal Mode
You can also enter into the Safe Mode from the normal mode using the System Configuration tool. Look at the easy guide given below:
At first, you need to click the Windows logo key and R at the same time. The Run dialog box will then appear on your computer screen.
– In the box, you need to type in ‘msconfig’ and then click on the OK to open the System Configurations tab.
– Now, in the new window, you need to click on the Boot tab, and then under the same, you need to check the Safe boot option and then click OK.
– When you get a message to restart your computer, click on the Restart option and then boot into the Safe Mode. Moreover, if you to start Windows in normal mode, you need to uncheck the Safe boot option.
Way 3: Start Safe Mode From The Login Screen
Finally, you can also start Windows in Safe Mode from the login screen. Perform the steps given below:
– First, you need to hold the Shift key and click on the Power button which is at the bottom right of the corner. Now, click on the Restart option and the Windows RE screen will then appear.
– When the screen appears, you need to click on the Troubleshoot option.
– Now, on the Troubleshoot screen, you need to click on the Advanced options and then on the Startup Settings.
– When a screen appears with a list of different startup options, click on the Restart option.
– Finally, from the keyboard, press on the number 4 key to enter Safe Mode without a network. – – Alternatively, you can also press the 5 and enter the Safe Mode with network access.
Go through the steps thoroughly, they will probably help you to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode. The methods are approved by the best-in-class technicians, hence, they will resolve the error easily.