Linksys router is one of the most widely found wireless routers in this era. People mostly use Linksys router for its speed and its compatibility. Despite of being the best in the market, this router is not free from technical glitches. Most of the users complain about it when, they try to set up the Linksys router in their system, but they are unable to do that. If you are facing this problem, and you are not able to setup the Linksys router on your system, then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will provide you with the complete guidance about “how to setup the Linksys ea6350 router?” and how to fix the error when you try to set up the router on your system.
Tips And Tricks To Setup The Router
Here are the steps of how to setup Linksys EA6350 router follow the guide to set up your router:
Connect the Power Button with the Router and Computer
To set up your router, at first, you need to connect your router and the computer with the power button. To do it, follow the steps written below:
- Take one end of the network cable from the router which comes from the yellow Internet port of the router
- After that, plug in another end of the network cable and put it into any of the numbered port of the Internet router which is supplied by the Internet service provider or the ISP
- Then, plug in the power adapter into the power outlet of your router which you can find on the back of the router
- Connect a wired or wireless connection with your computer and the router.
The Initial Setup Of The Router
To learn the initial set up procedure of the router follow the steps which are written below.
- At first, open a new tab from your favorite browser
- After that, insert the default gateway IP address which is 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and hit the Enter button
- Then the welcome page will appear on your screen and carefully read the License terms and click Next
- Now, uncheck Install future router updates automatically and select the Next option which you can find on the right side of the bottom
- After that, change your wireless network name and password and click to Next
- Try, to use a new router password and hint and proceed with clicking Next
- After, finishing all the above-mentioned steps close the browser Window
Configure The Router
To configure the router you should have a good Internet connection on your system then, follow the steps written below.
- Open your favorite Web browser
- Then, enter the default gateway IP address which is 192.168.1.1 and put it into the address bar and hit Enter
- After, opening the pages enter the username and password which you will provide by the Linksys.
- You can set your password as per your desire.
- After, providing the user name and password, click on the Sing in option.
- At the next step, click on the Connectivity option from the router setting option, which you find from the left navigation menu from the pages.
- Then, select the Administration option.
- You have ensured that the SIP option under the Application Layer Gateway option is not checked. Ensuring that, click on the Ok option.
- Then, click on the security option and uncheck both the option which you will get under the firewall option.
In order to set up the Linksys router on your system, you can apply the above-mentioned method you can do the Linksys ea6350 setup the router on your system. Here, you can surely fix the issue with “how to setup Linksys EA6350?” If you have any problem regarding this you should comment in the below section.