Epson XP 860 printer is one of the finest products that allows you an ultra HD printing for a long time. It is imperative to set up your Epson XP 860 WiFi printer at the beginning to continue the printing from this printer. However, there are several purchasers who borrowed an Epson XP860 printers but they are facing some trouble while establishing up an Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup. So, if you are one of them, then this is the right place you have come to. In this content, we will explore all the prominent methods to set up an Epson XP 860 WiFi printer in the earliest. We recommend you to go through this article to perform the task.
How to establish an Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup?
We have arranged a complete guidebook for the borrowers who are unable to do Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup. We recommend you to go through the steps below to establish a complete setup for your Epson printer.
- In the beginning, unbox the printer properly without any damage and then plug in the power cable into a wall socket.
- Now, turn on your computer and insert the CD you have received with your Epson wireless printer.
- Double-click on the application and run the CD manually by clicking on Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the application driver for your Epson wireless printer.
- Once the installation process finishes, try connecting your Epson printer to the Admin PC. Then, select the IP address and the name of your Epson printer.
- Now, try to create a dynamic IP address for a large range network that helps to prevent a network conflict.
- This process will take at least 30 minutes to complete the installation. When prompted, click on the Continue button below to complete your Epson wireless printer installation process.
Once you have completed the Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup, you have to go through the next section to establish a home network setup and create a password for your printer to continue printing.
How to create a wireless network for Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup?
An Epson XP 860 WiFi printer is completely wireless and works on WiFi networks or home networks. Therefore, to continue printing, you have to set a wireless network. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- At first, press and hold the home button for a few seconds on your Epson wireless printer.
- Now, select the wireless icon on the printer and navigate to the wireless setup from the Wireless Setup Wizard. Then, enter the name of that wireless device.
- Now, enter the mane of the device or you can also choose a different name as you wish. After that, enter the password twice to confirm.
- Tap on the Return button on your screen and click on the proceed button.
- Click on the OK button and then choose Apply option to save the changes you made on your Epson wireless printer.
Once you are done with these steps, your Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup is completed. Now, your printer is ready to print pages.
Hope this complete guidebook helps you to establish an Epson XP 860 WiFi printer setup. You must go through all these steps to establish a complete setup for your Epson wireless printer. In case, you are unable to establish a complete setup or you find any difficulty, better you consult with an expert or take technical support.