Belkin is one of the most preferable router brands of this global market. However, despite being a popular one, it is not so much user-friendly. As a result of which sometimes users of it often don’t know how to perform Belkin range extender setup. If you are also getting confused while performing the process and want to know how to resolve it, then you can follow this article till the end. It consists of several guidance to perform the action on your own. So let’s start with the setup process.
Know How to Setup Belkin range extender route:
Here is a step by step guide using which, you will be able to perform the action on your own without any hassle. So, try to follow all of them carefully.
- At first, try to plug into your router extender in a power outlet which is in the range of the routers wireless network.
- With the help of your Wi-Fi-capable device, try to locate and connect the Belkin.setup network.
- Once done, open the default web browser of your system.
- In the address bar, enter “http://belkin.range”.
- Now, click on the option named Go.
- Once you able to invoke in the page, try to tap on the Get Started option.
- Now, choose the wireless network which you want to extend.
- Click on the option next.
- If prompted, enter the password of your wireless network and click on next.
- In this case, if you are using a dual-band network, then try to choose the second wireless network.
- Click on the option named next.
After performing these steps, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own.
Hopefully, by using these above steps, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. In that case, try to follow each and every step carefully. It is recommended, not to jump or skip any one of them. Otherwise, you won’t be able to complete the task properly. If you found this article helpful, then you can hit the like button. In case you are facing glitches while performing the steps, then you can leave a comment in the comment section, describing the issue which you are facing.