Among all browsers, Mozilla Firefox is one of the most feature-rich browsers widely used by customers. When you open your browser, you find that Firefox displays its logo, Google search bar and other icons. All these icons allow you to scroll to bookmarks menu, add-ons page, downloads folder and the settings of the screen.
Thus, if you want to set Firefox homepage as default start-up page, it’s not that tough. You can do it simply by following some of the steps described below in this section.
Steps On How To Set Homepage On Firefox:
If you want to switch to Firefox homepage or want to set it as your default start-up page, then follow the steps listed below:
- Scroll to the top-right corner of the screen
- Then, click on the Menu icon
- After that, go to the drop-down menu and select “Options”
- You will get to see General preferences option
- Type in the address of the website which you wish to see in the Home Page field
- Once done your selection will be saved automatically
- Then, you can exit the Options Menu
- Lastly, click on OK option to return back to the Firefox browser.
Hope these steps have proved successful in setting Firefox Homepage version 26. Thus, if you are using any other version of Mozilla Firefox, then the steps should be similar to the Firefox version 26. But in case, you are unable to set Homepage in Firefox, contact an expert for a proper solution.