The error 403 is reported on most of the Android devices. It occurs when you download and install the application from any unknown devices. It can also occur if you are trying to re-install or update any corrupted applications from Google Play Store. This error also comes up when there is a sync issue on the phone. If you have recently installed an application that contains Android adware, then you also can meet this error.
If you are presently facing the Android error 403 and trying to search the solutions, then you just arrived at the right page. Here in this article, we are going to present some amazing tips and tricks which can help you to fix this error within a short span of time. Hence, you need to go through the article given below. So, let’s start.
Easy Hacks to Fix the Android Error 403
Stick to the steps given below to know the solution of Android error 403.
Solution 1: Check and Change the Google Play Store Settings
Follow the steps given below to solve the Android error 403:
- At first, you need to open the System Settings. Then, go to the Accounts tab. Click on the option ‘Google’. Select the ‘Remove your Gmail account’ option.
- Click on the Apps by going to the Settings tab. Hit on the ‘All’ option. Then, select the ‘Force stop’ option from the list.
- Click on the ‘Clear data’ and choose the option ‘cache for Google Play Store.’ Now, go to the ‘Google Service Framework and Download Manager’ option.
- Again open the Setting. Hit on the Accounts and then Google option. Choose the ‘Add your Gmail account’ option.
- After that, you need to restart your Android system. Now, accept the terms and conditions of Google. Setup the setting of Google.
Now, you have to rerun to the Google Play Store, as well as, try to update or install the application to check that the error still persists or not.
Solution 2: Clearing Proxy
To clear the proxy from the server, you need to perform the steps mentioned below:
- At first, you have to go to the Settings of the system. Then, select the ‘Wireless and Networks’ option. Click on the option ‘More’. Choose the option ‘Mobile Networks’ from the list.
- Enter the name of the access point and hit on the ‘MOWAP’ option. Choose the option ‘Edit’ from the list.
- Now, you have to choose the ‘Clear Proxy’ option.
After that, try to install an application from the Google Play Store and see whether the Android error 403 still occurs or not.
Solution 3: Change the Setting of the Router Proxy
Follow the steps as follows to change the router proxy setting:
- Go to the Setting Panel of the router. Or, if you prefer you can launch the configuration of the router.
- Hit on the filter settings. Now, you have to untick the Proxy box.
- Now, you will see the Cookies box. Untick the box from the filter setting.
If the error still persists, then move to the further solution.
Solution 4: Add Another Google account
If there is any problem with the account that you are using to signing in to the Google Play Store, then try to change the account and check if it can fix the Android error 403. To perform this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- If you have only one google account, then you need to create a different one.
- Go to the Google Play Store. Press the Menu button of the Play Store. Go to the Accounts section. Choose the option ‘Alternative Gmail account.’
Try to install or update an application of your Android system to check if the error still persists or not.
Solution 5: Check the Browser
After performing all the above methods, if you still face the Android error 403, then you need to check the browser and try to fix it. To perform this you need to implement the steps as follows:
- Open the default web browser. Then, go to ‘play.google.com’.
- Now, you have to Sign in to the Google account. Hit on the sign-in button. You will see this option on the upper right side of the screen.
- Here, you need to find the application that you want to install.
- Next, you need to go to the page up of the application with the help of the title link.
- There you will see the ‘Install’ option. Click on it. Now, you have to right-click on the ‘Inspect element’ option.
- Now, you will notice that the above row becomes highlighted. You will also notice different lines of codes. Here, you have to find the ‘data-ispurchased=true’ code from the list. You will find this behind the paragraph.
- After that, you have to click twice on the option ‘True’ by going to the ‘data-is purchased=true’ option. Modify the option to ‘false’ and hit the Enter from the on-screen keyboard of the system.
- Now, finally, you have to click on the ‘installed’ option to make sure that you want to download as well as install the application on your Android device.
In the above discussion, we have provided some of the easiest ways to fix Android error 403. We hope if you perform the above methods in their respective order, then it will definitely help you to fix this error. After successfully performing the above methods if you still face any kind of error, then you need to seek a tech expert. In addition, you can share your queries and valuable feedback at the comment section, at the end of this post.