Epson scanner GT-S50 is a popular sheet-fed business scanner which comes with a 75-page auto document feeder. This scanner is being used for making high-volume documents at just a single touch. Because of it’s high-quality and reliable scanning process, this scanner is being used by a large number of people. After buying an Epson scanner GT-S50, all you have to do is to perform the Epson scanner GT-S50 setup process. If you are unaware of this process, then you can follow this article to the end. It consists of a step-by-step guide which will help you out in executing the complete setup. Let’s start with the setup and installation process.
Perform Epson Scanner GT-S50 Setup: Easy Steps
Here are some easy steps, using which you will be able to perform this action on your own.
Step 1: Download Epson Scanner Driver
In order to set up your scanner, at first, you have to download the Epson Scanner Driver. This you can do by using the steps mentioned below.
- At first, open the official website of Epson.
- After that, you have to select your region, in order to open the home page of the local website. For example, USA.
- Once done, you have to follow the on-screen step-by-step guidance to download the driver for your Epson scanner. In order to download the right scanner, you are required to use your scanner’s model name as well as the specific operating system. (Windows 10 32-bit or Windows 10 64-bit ).
- You can also download this driver from the various kind of support pages.
Step 2: Setup Network Scanning
For setting up your scanner, you can also use this procedure. For that, follow the steps mentioned below.
Do the following to open the Epson Scan 2 Utility, as per the system which you are using:
In the case of Windows 10:
At first, you have to tap on the Windows button in your keyboard and go to the Epson window. Once done, open the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
In the case of Windows 8.x:
If you are using Windows 8.x version, then you have to go to the Apps screen as well as choose the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
If you are using Windows (other versions):
Tap on the start button and go to the All Programs or Programs. Once done, go to the EPSON and open the Epson Scan 2. Further, tap on the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
If using a Mac device:
In order to open the Applications folder, you have to tap on the Epson Software, as well as tap on the Epson Scan 2 Utility. Choose the settings from the drop-down list of the scanner.
After doing that, execute the steps provided below:
- In case if you notice an Enable Editing button as well as the lock screen button, then, you will be able to modify the scanner settings. Choose your scanner and then, tap on the option Add.
- Now, search for the network and choose the IP address of your Epson network interface unit. Also, tap on the Add option. Else, you can choose the Enter address setting as well as type the IP address or the hostname of your Epson Network interface unit. After that, tap on the Add option.
- Then, tap on the OK option to check the internet connection. There you will be able to see a confirmation page.
- Once done, select the OK button in order to save your settings. Finally, close the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
In this way, you will be able to set up your scanner driver.
Hopefully, by using these expert provided tricks, you will be able to perform the Epson scanner GT-S50 setup without any hazard. In that case, try to follow each and every step carefully, it is recommended not to jump any one of them. If you find this article helpful, then you can leave a comment in the comment section.