Asus is a multinational company which has many services. It manufacturers cell, phones, motherboards, desktop, laptops, and even routers as well. Asus routers are very good in comparison to other routers. Also, these routers come in a range of price from which you can choose according to your needs. Even though these routers are without any doubt among the best, but sometimes you encounter problems with it. If you need to configure or change the ‘Username’ or ‘Password’ in the router to keep the ‘Password’ confidential, you have to log in to the router. Therefore, we are going to discuss in details how to login Asus AC3100.
Process To Identify The Login Address Of Asus AC3100
Your job is not done after buying an Asus router. You have to login in order to utilize the device for fast internet. Thus, you need to know how to find the login address of the router and login to it. So, the procedures to find the login address of the Asus AC3100 are as follows:
If you want to login to the Asus router from your MacBook, then follow the steps given below:
- At first, close all the applications on the computer, in case, you have opened it earlier and return to the main screen of the router.
- Then, look at the bottom of the screen and you will get some applications.
- From the applications list, select ‘Network’ to open it.
- Now, on the left column of the ‘Network page choose the ‘connected’ network connection.
- The network connection might be the ‘WiFi’ or the ‘Ethernet’ whichever you are using on your computer.
- After that, select the option ‘Advanced’ on the right-hand down corner window.
- Next, choose the tab ‘TCP/IP’.
- Now, you will get the login address of the router and then note it down for future purpose.
For Windows PC
Follow the steps discussed below depending on the version of the Operating System of your Windows device.
- Press the ‘Start’ option and then select ‘Control Panel’.
- Now, choose the ‘Network and Security’.
- Then, select ‘View Network status and tasks’.
Windows 7 And 8
- Press the ‘Windows’ key and ‘R’ together from the keyboard to invoke the Run dialogue box.
- Then, type ‘cmd’ in the search panel to open the ‘Command Prompt’.
- Next, on the ‘Command Prompt’ type, the command ‘ipconfig’ and then press ‘enter’ from the keyboard. Then, you will see a bunch of addresses.
- Look at the last line, where you will get the default address.
- Then, copy the default IP address to a piece of paper.
How To Login Asus AC3100: Easy Steps
The steps to log in to the Asus AC3100 router are as follows:
- Open the browse at first.
- Then, on the address bar of the router type the IP address which you have found previously i.e.; ‘192.168.1.1’ and then press the ‘Enter’ key from the keyboard.
- Now, select ‘Login’ on the right-hand top corner of the Asus AC3100 router page and then provide the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ to log in to it.
- The default ‘Username’, and ‘Password’ for the router will be ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, if you want to change the username and password then you can change it from the ‘Settings’.
Steps To Reset The Asus AC3100 Router
In case you find any issues with the router while you are logging in to the router or working with the router then you need to reset the router. There are three ways to reset the router, such as:
- Hard Resetting the Asus router.
- Using the reset button.
- By opting 30-30 method.
Hard Resetting Asus Router
- At first, open the browser and then open the login page of the router.
- Then, log in to the router.
- After logging to the router, select the ‘Administration’ and then select the option ‘Advanced Settings’.
- Now, locate the link ‘Restore/Save/Upload Setting’
- Then, click twice on ‘Restore’ beside the ‘Factory’.
- In case you see a pop-up window, select ‘OK’.
Using The Reset Button
- Press the Reset button located at the back of the router.
- Now, the router will reset.
By Opting 30-30 Method
- First, ensure the router is switched on.
- Then, press the ‘Reset’ key for half a minute.
- Now, remove the connections without removing the finger from the ‘Reset’ key for another half minute.
- After that, connect the wires and then turn the router on.
Thus, by following the steps as mentioned above you can learn how to login Asus AC3100, change the username or password, and reset the Asus AC3100 router. For any other queries, you can interact with us via the comment section. We are always happy to help.