Several times users look for processes through which they could forward Comcast email to Gmail easily. This can be done by the Gmail feature of redirecting messages from any email service provider or by adjusting Comcast email settings.
To know the steps for both the methods, make sure to keep reading the guide provided below.
Redirecting Emails from Comcast to Gmail
As mentioned earlier, this process can be executed either via the Comcast website or Gmail. Here is how you can do so
To redirect emails from Comcast to Gmail through the Comcast website, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Comcast and click on Email. Log in with your credentials.
- Again, click on Account>Users and Preferences. Turn the toggle on for Email forwarding.
- Type your Gmail address inside the “Forward all mails to” box. To save a duplicate copy of these emails, mark the box for “Save a copy of forwarded emails”. Click the Save button.
To do the same via Gmail, execute the steps given below.
- Click on the Gmail icon and go to Menu. Now, click on Settings.
- Again, navigate to the Accounts and Import tab. Go to Import mail and contacts window. Click on “Import mail and contacts”.
- Provide the information as it appears on your screen and then click on Continue.
This was the complete method following which you will be able to forward Comcast email to Gmail without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Retrieve My Comcast Email Password?
To recover your Comcast email password, implement the steps given below.
- Search for xfinity.com/password and provide the Username. Click on Continue.
- Now wait for security check and choose the way for password recovery. Again, click the Continue button.
- Type a new password and confirm it.
How to Recover Deleted Email from Comcast?
If at any point your email gets deleted from Comcast, implement the below steps:
- Go to the official website of Xfinity and log in with credentials. Click on Email and go to the mailbox.
- Look for the Trash folder and right-click on it. Again, click on More Actions and select Recover Deleted Items.
- Mark the messages for restoration and click on Move Selected Items. Choose the location to transfer the folder and click the Ok button.
Can I Keep My Comcast Email if I Cancel Xfinity?
If you use the Comcast email but the Xfinity services are canceled, the Comcast email can still be used. However, it is important to login within 90 days of cancellation. Hence, you will be able to use the Comcast email and your account will remain accessible if you visit your account once ever.