When it comes to the amazing services of email there is no match of Yahoo Mail. It is one of the best service providers regarding emails in the world of email service. It is well-known for its high-class service. But still, despite all the effective features, sometimes many of the users face Yahoo Mail not responding issues at the time of using Yahoo. If you are also facing a problem related to this, then you are in the right place. And we will help you to get rid of the situation and will tell you how to fix Yahoo Mail in real time. So, read the entire article thoroughly and fix the issue.
The Issues you might Face Because of the Problem Yahoo Mail Not Responding
- You will fail to Sign-in
- At the same time, the emails and contact list will be missing
- And you can also fail to send or receive emails
- You might also face problems with Ad pop-ups and software
- Along with that, you might Encounter many spams
How to Fix Yahoo Mail not Responding with Ease
Here, in this part of the article, we are going to explain some easy and quick processes to solve the problem related to Yahoo Mail not responding.
- First of all, open a web browser to start the process.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen of your device, you will find the three dots option on the web browser. Expand it.
- And from the appeared list, you have to choose the Settings option to continue the process.
- After that, from there, you have to go to the Advanced option.
- And there, in the Advanced option, you have to click on the http://chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and proceed.
- After that, there, you will get to see ‘clear browsing data’ box. And then, you have to click on the checkbox for ‘cached images and files’ or ‘cookies and other site data’ in order to clean the list.
- After doing so, you have to hit the option called ‘timing range’ and then select the option named ‘all-time’.
- Once you are done with the above steps, click on the option correct data.
To execute the present process follow the upcoming instructions one by one carefully:
- In the upper-right corner of the screen tap on the three dots option, in the Web Browser.
- From the appeared list you should select the http://chrome://settings/ Settings option.
- And then, you have to hit the option show Advanced settings.
- After that, you have to click on the option Content Settings that you will find in the Privacy section.
- Once you are done with that to save the settings hit the option ‘Done’.
- And finally, you have to type your Yahoo Mail in the search bar.
- Here, in this process, you have to verify that the email is accessed on a different browser.
- And you can start the process by examining if your Yahoo mail account is appropriately operating or not. For that, you have to sign-in to the account on a web browser of choice on the device, you use. If you are authorized to access the account, then it is clear that everything is fine.
- After that, you can start and renew the Yahoo mail app. And after that, if the application displays unresponsive, then you have to try to force it to close. And then, open it for once again.
- If you are an iOS user, then you need to Re-add the email account to iOS mail with the help of IMAP. You will be able to set the email account up by following the ‘Manual Setup’ with the help of IMAP with ease.
Like all the Apps Yahoo Mail is not also free of technical glitches. But fortunately, you don’t have to suffer because of these kinds of problems as we are here to help you in every way. Thanks for visiting us for knowing how to fix Yahoo mail. Also, you can comment on our article in the comment section if you want to share your valuable view regarding this article with us. And of course, don’t forget to stay connected with us for more such articles.