Brother printers got significant attention from users all around the world. These printers come with exceptional services and perfect features for fast printing. By using this printer, you can get all-in-one printing facility in one printing device. But, Brother printers are also not free from random glitches like others. Nowadays, the users of the Brother printer often face the error code 0x803c010b. This is a genuine problem faced by the users of the Brother printer.
When you are facing this error, its become difficult for you to continue the printing job. If you are searching how to fix Brother printer error code 0x803c010b, then you are on the right page. Here in this article, we are going to provide some of the easiest solutions to fix this error. Hence, you need to go through the below discussion carefully.
Symptoms of Error Code 0x803c010b Brother Printer:
When you face this error on your Brother printer, then you will see this error notification of the printer screen.
- ‘Brother printer error 0x803C010B: Unable to print the documents. Please try later.’
- The Brother printer will be unable to get the printing command from the printer device.
Causes of Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b:
Before going to the solution, it’s better to know the causes. Because after knowing the causes, it becomes easier to solve the issue. Let’s have a look at the causes mentioned below that lead to error code 0x803c010b Brother printer. An alert notification will show on the print display as well as the printing job will stop immediately. These are the signs which prove that the Brother printer has got some serious issues.
- If the Brother printer is connected to the Simple Network Management Protocol, such an error will happen. SNMP is a type of link that gives information regarding the data to be printed by the web. Therefore, an issue with the protocol or the internet connection can cause such an error notification as well.
- Furthermore, the failure of the printer driver should stop all the jobs like faxing, copying, and scanning. Then the Brother printer will stop midway and a pop-up notification will occur on the printer screen.
There can be more causes apart from the mentioned above which are responsible for this error. Though the issue is complicated, there are some easy fixes that you can utilize.
Amazing Tips and Tricks to Fix Error Code 0x803c010b Brother Printer
Here, you will know some easy ways to fix the Brother printer error code 0x803C010B. Hence, you need to follow the step-wise methods given below to troubleshoot this error code of your Brother Printer.
Method 1: Disable the Protocol
To perform this, you need to go through the steps mentioned below.
- At first, move the cursor to the left bottom corner of the screen and hit on the Start logo.
- Then, click on the Control Panel. You can see it on the right side of the Start menu.
- If you prefer you can also use the shortcut keys. Press the Windows key and X both at the same time from the keyboard and select the Control Panel from the list.
- Now, you need to choose the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option. Hit on the option ‘Devices and Printers’ from the Control Panel window.
- Then, right click on the ‘Brother Printer’ option.
- Now, hit on the ‘Printers properties’ from the list of the drop-down menu.
- After that, you will find the Printer Properties window on the screen.
- Click on the Ports button from the Printer Properties window.
- Scroll down the list of ports and search for the ‘Standard TCP/ IP Port.’ Now, check the box.
- Hit on the ‘Configure Port’ option.
- When the next Window will appear, untick the ‘SNMP Status Enabled’ box.
- After that, hit the ‘Ok’ button. Click on the ‘Apply’ option.
- Now if the SNMP protocol has been disabled, then reboot the system to save the changes.
Now you need to check whether the Brother printers are printing or not. If the Brother printer error code 0x803C010B still persists, then you need to perform the next solution.
Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall your Printer Device
Apply all the steps mentioned below in their same order to fix the Brother printer error code 0x803C010B. You just have to reinstall the Brother printer on your computer.
- At first, open the Control Panel by going to the Start menu or using the shortcut keys.
- Then, click on the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option from the Control Panel window.
- Choose the option ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Now, right-click on the Brother printer option. Then, choose the option ‘Remove Device’ option and then hit on it.
- Now, hit on the ‘Yes’ button by going to the confirmation window.
- After that, you will notice that the attached printer device will be eliminated from your Windows device.
- Then, you need to unplug your printer device. Now restart your Windows device.
- Next, plug in the Brother printer with your Windows device carefully.
- After that, you have to reinstall the printer drivers again.
- Close the device. Now restart the system again.
- Now, check whether the installed device is working correctly or not.
In the above discussion, we have discussed two simple ways to fix the Brother printer error code 0x803C010B. We hope if you successfully follow the above-mentioned steps in their respective order, then it will help you to this issue. After performing the above solutions, if you still face problems, then you need to connect with a tech-expert for further assistance.