It is really disgusting when you encounter the error code 00 on your Asus laptop with a beep tune on the verge of beginning your daily work. Henceforth, it is of utmost importance to troubleshoot or fix this Asus error code 00 before any worst-case scenario occurs. Also, there are a number of potential users who face this issue while using a fresh Asus laptop. Sometimes, it might happen when they are performing a cold boot in the Asus laptops. It will not throw errors like poor signal, an LED screen showing 00 code, fans, lights, led lights not working. But what happens is that when the users turn off their laptops and restart it, everything works the same as before. Therefore, in this informative user guide, we will enumerate possible causes and fixes for Error Code 00. Hence, go through the article carefully.
Causes of Asus Laptop Error Code 00:
To remove any error from the root, it is essential to know the primary causes of it. Therefore, identify the important causes at first and then rectify it with the best possible solutions. Hence, take a look below:
- Motherboard Issue
- BIOS issue.
- CPU issue.
- HDD issue.
Effective Fixes for Error Code 00:
Below are some of the effective fixes for Asus Error Code 00
Fix 1: Flashing the BIOS
You can easily overcome this issue by flashing the BIOS. Also, you don’t have the authority to flash the BIOS if it does not post. Henceforth, begin with the CPU. Don’t use RAM, Video Cards, and notice that if you receive a different code or not. You won’t be able to flash the BIOS without the post point. There are some in-built ROG MBs that will help you in flashing the BIOS without turning on the system.
USB Bios Flashback
The USB Bios Feedback helps users to update BIOS with the help of USB flash disk drive in standby mode
- First of all, you need to download the recent BIOS program file from the official ASUS website.
- Then extract and change the BIOS image file to R4E.ROM.
- After that, copy R4E.ROM to the root directory of the USB flash disk drive.
- Switch off the system and link the USB flash drive to the ROG Connect port at the periphery of the motherboard. The port used should be white USB 2.0 port.
- You need to hold the ROG Connect button till the BIOS LED flickers. Then release it,
- Be patient and wait for a while till the LED ceases to flicker. Then you will find that the BIOS flash is finished.
Fix 2: Verify Motherboard
Sometimes Asus Error Code 00 occurs due to some issues associated with the motherboard. Therefore, you need to install the standoffs inside the motherboard. Most of the Motherboards are built with Standoffs. Henceforth, if you did not install it till now, then do it as soon as you can to evade Asus Motherboard Error 00.
Fix 3: Verify RAM Settings
There can be a problem with RAM settings as well. You need to examine whether the RAM located properly or not. Examine the ram slot for a bent pin or some other objects. Moreover, also ensure that the RAM is working fine with another system. If everything gets sorted, proceed with the next solution.
Fix 4: Shut Down the Asus Laptop
In order to fix Asus Error Code 00, it is advisable to turn off the Asus Laptop.
- Shut down the Laptop.
- Detach all the power connections of the Asus laptop.
- You need to wait for 50 seconds.
- Then turn on the Asus laptop,
- After that start your ASUS laptop and begin with a test page.
- Please ensure while turning on the laptop, you hear the beep sound.
Hopefully, this article will act as an informative user guide for the different causes as well as effective fixes for the Asus Error Code 00. By following the above steps, you can easily resolve the Error 00 issue. Moreover, you can refer the user manual guide for urgent issues.